SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Mini Duplex Three!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776013

Mini Duplex Three! Empty
PostSubject: Mini Duplex Three!   Mini Duplex Three! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:16 pm

hello2  Everyone!  mickeywave   My first, well acctually, (second), Duplex has finally arrived.   yay   It has been 'Tested'.  I did notice that, after moving my simmies into test my lot, I saw that Mirrors and Dinner Table had disappeared. So you will need to place mirrors in the bathrooms, and get your own dinner tables and chairs.  sad 

I have also used, "Clean Installer" to take out unwanted stuff, so you should be good to go.  This one is a lot smaller than my first one that I posted, and the Weekly Rent was cut by 1/2.   goofigirl   Enjoy!  mickeywave   Oh, please let me know if you have any problems...

**I've made some changes to my 'Duplex' by adding Bathroom's to the 1st Floors and one Bathroom in the Bedroom in Apartment #2 (2nd Floor).  This duplex replaces my first one.  
mickeywave

*****   strut   *****

Mini Duplex Three - Tahamini Island
3-Stories - Lot Value $118,165
Lot Size is 30x30
Weekly Rent - $5,512 to $6,555

The only CC is my own personal Tile that you will see in the Bathroom (Apartment #1)
*Black & White Warp Horiz2 - by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*Mini Duplex Three*

*Front View*

Mini Duplex Three! MiniDuplexThree-Front_zps7189af22

**Select the Spoiler below to see more snaps!

Spoiler:
*****   dancer    *****

I have the following EP's & SP's, (DD, Season's, Freetime, Ikea/Kitchen-Bath, Bon Voyage, Fun with Pets Collection, University Life Collection, Best of Business Collection and Apartment Life).  The Collection's have (H&M Fashion Stuff and Bath & Kitchen Stuff; Home Stuff and Teen Style Stuff; Mansion&Garden Stuff and Family Fun Stuff).

*4Shared*
*Download Here*

*MediaFire*
*Download Here*[/b]

Last edited by BBdoll3 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:13 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a Spoiler)
Back to top Go down
triciamanly
Talented Amateur
Talented Amateur
triciamanly

Female

Scorpio Posts : 70
Simoleons : 602883

Mini Duplex Three! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duplex Three!   Mini Duplex Three! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:38 pm

Well, it was worth the wait to see your amazing duplex! I think it was a good idea to make it a bit smaller, but you've still maintained the luxury feel. Your custom tiles are really unique and give the apartments an exotic look. You mentioned that you had tested the lot. I'd love to know who you had living there. Was it a family, just a single career person, a couple? Also, I'd like to know which ep's are required to download. Thanks so much for all the hard work. I enjoyed the picture tour too!
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Mini Duplex Three! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duplex Three!   Mini Duplex Three! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:51 pm

Oh my!   sad   I forgot to mention the requirements.  Sorry about that. I will add them.  I have the following
EP's & SP's (DD, Season's, Freetime, Ikea/Kitchen-Bath, Bon Voyage, Fun with Pets Collection, University Life Collection, Best of Business Collection and Apartment Life).  The Collection's have (H&M Fashion Stuff and Bath & Kitchen Stuff; Home Stuff and Teen Style Stuff; Mansion&Garden Stuff and Family Fun Stuff).  So guess you can said I have them all now.  You know the DD(Double Deluxe) comes with, NightLife and Celebration Stuff, right?

I had, Mathew and Jessica Picaso, move in to test my lot, to make sure my doors and all worked ok. They are the Military Couple in the game.

I was gonna fully furnish the duplex, but that would have made the rent go up.  So I just furnished the Kitchen's and Bathrooms. Funny thing is, I had put a dinner table in the kitchens, and a set of skillets on the wall, in apartment #2, but when Matthew and Jessica moved in, they had to buy a table.  Those extra things disappeared.  

That's whats so puzzling. If I added furniture, I guess the rent is based on the things I put in them, and if so, why would they disappear if they make the rent higher?  That's  scratch a brainier to me. But that's with all of the Apartments I've seen. There is some kind of code to make them stay, but haven't found it yet. Nor has Lilly.
Back to top Go down
triciamanly
Talented Amateur
Talented Amateur
triciamanly

Female

Scorpio Posts : 70
Simoleons : 602883

Mini Duplex Three! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duplex Three!   Mini Duplex Three! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:40 pm

Well, it's more fun to furnish the apartment yourself according to your Sim's wants and personality! I don't have AL installed right now and have never really played with apartments. My dear husband got me all the EP's and Stuff Packs except the Holiday one, but I only have Nightlife and OFB installed on my lap top. I like for the game to work well and my computer slows down too much with all the EP's.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Mini Duplex Three! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duplex Three!   Mini Duplex Three! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:54 pm

Oh wow! Sorry bout that. Now is there a way to create a lot for just the Basic, where it doesn't require all of the lots? Seems like I heard someone mention that a while ago. I'm assuming a person just uses the base game walls/floors, what have you. Is that how they do it?

If it is, I could create lots for just that as well. I really enjoy building, so it wouldn't be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mini Duplex Three! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duplex Three!   Mini Duplex Three! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini Duplex Three!
Page 1 of 1