SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

What's going on in Your Game????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite
Lisafashonista

Female

Capricorn Posts : 133
Simoleons : 667297

What's going on in Your Game???? Empty
PostSubject: What's going on in Your Game????   What's going on in Your Game???? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:16 pm

So as I am going through my game doing a little R&R (renovate and resurrect) made me wonder what's going on in your game???  seesaw 
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 773313

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Your Game????   What's going on in Your Game???? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:17 pm

Hello Lisa!  mickeywave   Not much going on in my game, except for my first Duplex ever made. My last family I played was the, Contender Family.  I married Carlos to Jessica (can't remember her last name - think she's a homie sim). They now have two girls - Jasmine and Julian, and another one on the way.  I wanted him to have BBy's before he passed on.

Because he's having all of those BBy's, I had to expand his house. My plan is to start playing families that are all ready in my game.  I generally create families and build houses for them.  After helping Nef by taking pics of lots in the game, I've seen some families that I would  heartpump  to play.  And they have some very nice homes.

This is a great topic, Lisa.   yay   Glad that you started it.  Hopefully, peeps will add things that are happening in their games.  Would be interesting to see.   extrahappy   When I start getting back into my game I will most likely add more info here.  goofigirl   My problem is playing certain sims I've come attached to and forget about the other ones.  I need to play all of them.

Anyway, great topic!  clapping   bravo   goodluck
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 619465

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Your Game????   What's going on in Your Game???? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:04 am

hi!
in my game, I have been sending all the teens to college in Veronaville. Romeo and Juliet got married, Hernia and Puck got married and had two kids. Also, Tybalt and a custom sim I made got married and had Consort (Consort capp, the elder, died)
In pleasantview, Mortimer Goth died of old age and left behind his wife Dina, and his children Katy and an adopted child.
Back to top Go down
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite
Lisafashonista

Female

Capricorn Posts : 133
Simoleons : 667297

PostSubject: What's going on in your Game   What's going on in Your Game???? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:59 am

groan Well.... right now I am going through 36 files  with 1-8 subfiles in my Downloads to find all bad  CC Ugh!
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 773313

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Your Game????   What's going on in Your Game???? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:13 pm

Wow! What happened, where did you get the bad cc? Hope you find it. I know how you feel, as seem like I was always hunting for them myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going on in Your Game????   What's going on in Your Game???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going on in Your Game????
Page 1 of 1