SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774363

Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One! Empty
PostSubject: Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One!   Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:56 am

HI!  Guys!  I found this.  What do you think?  Is this what you do to make "Mega Hoods"? I'm just asking, as I'm thinking somewhere in the future, after I play more of my TS2.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite
Lisafashonista

Female

Capricorn Posts : 133
Simoleons : 668347

PostSubject: Re: Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One!   Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:14 am

That's the one I used to use until I found the one created by meetme2therivers version where Everyone can be resurrected.  You know me can't leave anyone rest in peace until they woo hoo with Don Lothario! pillowfight rolling lol 
I highly recommend it!  If you do download it does take a little time because the file is sooo big .  
If you do it's a riot to be for example in Pleasantview and all of  a  sudden you see someone from another hood  stroll by (with the exception of BWV).
Have fun with it and keep us posted! flower
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One!   Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Laughing   HI!  Lisa!  mickeywave  I still need to play my TS2. It's been so long I forgot some of my cheat codes.  rolling lol  If I try it, I will surely let everyone know. Thanks for the info.  takeoff 
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 710621

PostSubject: Re: Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One!   Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:26 pm

The meetme2theriver mega uberhood is what I play - it's the best and cleanest combo hood there is, much bigger and better than the one from MTS. I love it and it's the only hood I play now. If you're ever interested in installing it, just let me know and I will walk you through it.

Last edited by CindaLove on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One!   Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:47 pm

cool  Thanks Cinda!  mickeywave 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One!   Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One!
Page 1 of 1