SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Disappearing CC's...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770013

Disappearing CC's... Empty
PostSubject: Disappearing CC's...   Disappearing CC's... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:59 am

Can anyone tell me why I lose my CC's? Sometimes they disappear for no reason, and other times it seems when I download something, I lose them. Has this ever happened to anyone?
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 706271

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing CC's...   Disappearing CC's... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:05 pm

I have had that happen in the past, and usually it is from conflicting cc. Make sure you have the EP's/SP's listed for the cc when you download. Also make sure to delete the Content Registry cache as well as any other cache files after you download new cc and regularly as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770013

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing CC's...   Disappearing CC's... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:35 pm

Ok, thanks Cinda for the info. I've been making it a habit of doing that every time I log on now. I usually just leave my game run, well connected, and then in the morning go back into my game play. When I turn off my game is when I delete the cache. Don't remember doing that after I download new cc's though. I will ck next time.

mickeywave 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing CC's...   Disappearing CC's... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disappearing CC's...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Tester 2 :: The Sims 2 :: The Sims 2 Topics & Tools :: The Sims 2 Technical Help-
Jump to: