SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Modern Angles

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 815371

Modern Angles Empty
PostSubject: Modern Angles   Modern Angles I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:10 am

nice little home for a couple just starting out. no cc used. has:-
2 bedrooms
2 bathrooms
kitchen
diner
living room
garage.
i built this on a 30x20 lot but if you put it on a bigger plot of land you could expand this home.

cost's
furnished $68,746.
unfurnished $40,317

requires the following to play:-
sims 3
generations
university
late night
ambitions
outdoor living.

Mediafire.
4Shared
Modern Angles Ts3w_159

Modern Angles Ts3w_160

Modern Angles Ts3w_161

Modern Angles Ts3w_162

Modern Angles Ts3w_163

Modern Angles Ts3w_164

Modern Angles Ts3w_165

Modern Angles Ts3w_166
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 622165

Modern Angles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Angles   Modern Angles I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:06 am

nice house!
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776013

Modern Angles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Angles   Modern Angles I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:37 pm

hello2  Nef!  mickeywave  I  heartpump  your new home. I see some great things here I'd like to incorporated into my next home - if I can remember them. I  heartpump  the layout of your kitchen. It's awesome!  yay 

I really like the pics where you show the landscaping, the hills and water. A perfect pic of a real life home. That's one thing about TS3, the beautiful landscape that come with it and the water. I guess I could make one in TS2 on one of the properties. I'll see what I can do. I'm always trying something new.

I did not know you could place a Lot/House on a larger Lot. I think I tried that when I was making my Beach House for Tasia, but it would not let me. I may have been doing it wrong. That's when Tasia asked me to make one of my lots into a beach lot, so figure I'd just place it on a beach lot, but couldn't.

Anyway,  tnx4sharing  Nef. It's a beautiful home.  bravo 
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Modern Angles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Angles   Modern Angles I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:25 pm

thanx hunni Smile yea feel free to copy it for the sims 3 hun i don't mind at all Smile i would love to see your sims 2 version of it Smile. yes i love the scenery in the sims 3 it is so beautiful and i especially love it when the sun is setting and early morning when it rises the colour's are amazing just like real life. it's about the only thing EA got right with the sims 3 lol. you can only place lots on bigger plots of land in the sims 3 hun and not the sims 2 which is a shame really they should have had that feature in the sims 2.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Modern Angles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Angles   Modern Angles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:43 am

Hello Neff! I'm attempting to create your lot for Sims 2, but I've run into some issues with the 'Roof'.   Did you experience any problems?  For some reason the roof is not working for me.  Any suggestions?

I was able to make the roof over the garage work, but the other parts are not working, or shall I say, "They Don't Want to Work Right"  groan 
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Modern Angles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Angles   Modern Angles I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:49 pm

hi hunni
i had no problems with the roofing at all, i think the sims 2 and sims 3 roofing tools are very different.
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 712271

Modern Angles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Angles   Modern Angles I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Hi BB I was able to get similar results using the individual roof pitch cheat on each roof. If Neff can tell you the degree of the roof pitch for each roof that would make it easier for you.

Modern Angles Snapsh33

How to use this cheat:
Automatic cheat version (easy shortcut without having to type the cheat)

Open the cheatbox and type the letter i, and hit Tab one time. Hit the spacebar one time and enter the roof angle number, then press Enter.

For example:
IndividualRoofSlopeAngle 25

Now to change the roof angles individually, hold down Ctrl + Alt at the same time and click on the roof you want to change. Thats it!
You will need to reenter the cheat for different angles.

(Note: if the autoshortcut doesn't work for you, you will need to type in the cheat as shown above.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Modern Angles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Angles   Modern Angles I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:25 am

wowspring  Cinda! This is just what I was trying to do, but every time I got to just that last square, my roof would rotate in another direction.  I know how to make the angle (roof) go down, but adding the other ones both rotate.  I was not using a pitch cheat.

Thanks for the Cheat, Cinda.  I will try that when I go into my game.  Have been quite busy lately, with my home renovation and Mom-n-law issues.  She's having some financial drama, so I'm trying to straighten it out for her.

Thanks again hun!  mickeywave   I'll let you know if it all works for me.  whacky
Back to top Go down
triciamanly
Talented Amateur
Talented Amateur
triciamanly

Female

Scorpio Posts : 70
Simoleons : 602883

Modern Angles Empty
PostSubject: Lovely house!   Modern Angles I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:04 pm

Your Modern Angles house is really pretty and realistic. It seems most modern houses have various levels of flat roofs but I like the sloped roof you've created. It makes the house look more interesting. I so agree with you that the landscaping in Sims3 is so great. Sims2 shrubs and trees are too small in my opinion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Modern Angles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Angles   Modern Angles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Angles
Page 1 of 1