Simmer's Garden
As a guest you may not be allowed in to certain areas of the forum; please sign up to be able to download from our forum.
Thank You,
SG Staff
Simmer's Garden

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Latest topics
» Important Notice
Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:21 pm by CindaLove

» Birdgurl's Sims 2 Creations [Advent Calendar - Dec. 2015]
Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:50 pm by Birdgurl

» It's been a Looong time
Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:12 am by Lilly LeClaire

» Disney Crib Bedding Collection
Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:04 am by Lilly LeClaire

» MERRY CHRISTMAS
Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:54 am by Broomhilda

» December 2015 Creation of the Month
Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:09 pm by CindaLove

» Happy Holidays to all here at Simmer's Garden
Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:35 pm by Broomhilda

» Forumotion Banner Christmas Contest
Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:00 pm by Broomhilda

» Chatbox
Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:44 pm by CindaLove

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simmer's Garden » Other Discussions » Off-Topic & Other Discussions » Birthday Wishes » Happy Birthday, CindaLove!

Happy Birthday, CindaLove!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Happy Birthday, CindaLove! on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:42 am

Lilly LeClaire

avatar
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Happy Birthday, CindaLove! I hope you have an enjoyable day and do something special. Lilly Smile birthday

:bday:

bdayblast

2 Re: Happy Birthday, CindaLove! on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:03 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
Happy Birthday CindaLove, I hope its a good one! Very Happy

3 Re: Happy Birthday, CindaLove! on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:05 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
OMG, Happy Birthday CindaLove!!!Very Happy ❤ bounce I hope that you have the best ever

4 Re: Happy Birthday, CindaLove! on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:21 am

CindaLove

avatar
Admin
Aaagghh! (facepalms) LOL Silly me, I didn't think I anyone would notice I changed that - I was trying to test a birthday popup in the administration room because I don't know what buttons to push! (Neff will have a good laugh about that.) So it's not my birthday, (it was the 19th of last month) and I feel so silly about it. But thank you so much, all my Sweeties; you make a girl feel blessed!

lol1 bangdesk kiss cross

http://www.cindassimstyle.com/

5 Happy Birthday, CindaLove! on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:53 am

Lilly LeClaire

avatar
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
lol1 Well, at least, you know that we do pay attention and that our heart are in the right place. Lilly Smile

6 Re: Happy Birthday, CindaLove! on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:34 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
Lilly LeClaire wrote: lol1 Well, at least, you know that we do pay attention and that our heart are in the right place. Lilly Smile
True. Your welcome!!!♥️

7 Re: Happy Birthday, CindaLove! on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:52 pm

CindaLove

avatar
Admin
lol1 Now I know nothing will get past ya'll darlins'!

http://www.cindassimstyle.com/

8 Re: Happy Birthday, CindaLove! on Fri May 04, 2012 1:49 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
lol1 bwahaharoll SMILE Oh my goodness. Hee hee Well, it must be your Un-Birthday then!

"A very merry unbirthday to you, to you. A very merry unbirthday to you, yes you. So blow the candles out my dear and make your dreams come true! A very merry UnBirthday Toooooooooooooooooooo You!
(I love Alice in Wonderland)
Well, at least you know the birthday thingy works bdayblast yay .

9 Re: Happy Birthday, CindaLove! on Fri May 04, 2012 3:13 pm

Simmer's Garden

avatar
Admin
CindaLove wrote:Aaagghh! (facepalms) LOL Silly me, I didn't think I anyone would notice I changed that - I was trying to test a birthday popup in the administration room because I don't know what buttons to push! (Neff will have a good laugh about that.) So it's not my birthday, (it was the 19th of last month) and I feel so silly about it. But thank you so much, all my Sweeties; you make a girl feel blessed!

lol1 bangdesk kiss cross



lol1 lol1 lol1 oh dear what are you like CindaLove i shall say no more lol1

https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique

10 Re: Happy Birthday, CindaLove! on Fri May 04, 2012 5:26 pm

CindaLove

avatar
Admin
nefertiti781 wrote:
CindaLove wrote:Aaagghh! (facepalms) LOL Silly me, I didn't think I anyone would notice I changed that - I was trying to test a birthday popup in the administration room because I don't know what buttons to push! (Neff will have a good laugh about that.) So it's not my birthday, (it was the 19th of last month) and I feel so silly about it. But thank you so much, all my Sweeties; you make a girl feel blessed!

lol1 bangdesk kiss cross



lol1 lol1 lol1 oh dear what are you like CindaLove i shall say no more lol1
lol1 bangdesk lol1

http://www.cindassimstyle.com/

11 Re: Happy Birthday, CindaLove! on Fri May 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Simmer's Garden

avatar
Admin
----0 hehe never mind hun Smile

https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique

12 Re: Happy Birthday, CindaLove! on Sat May 05, 2012 12:14 am

BBdoll3

avatar
Admin
Happy B-Day! Hope you had a wonderful day! ----0

13 Re: Happy Birthday, CindaLove! on Sat May 05, 2012 4:43 am

CindaLove

avatar
Admin
lol1 Never mind, BBdoll.

http://www.cindassimstyle.com/

14 Happy Birthday, CindaLove! on Sat May 05, 2012 11:52 am

Lilly LeClaire

avatar
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Okay, this made my day. lol1 I'm still smiling. Lilly Very Happy

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum