Simmer's Garden
As a guest you may not be allowed in to certain areas of the forum; please sign up to be able to download from our forum.
Thank You,
SG Staff
Simmer's Garden

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Latest topics
» Important Notice
Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:21 pm by CindaLove

» Birdgurl's Sims 2 Creations [Advent Calendar - Dec. 2015]
Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:50 pm by Birdgurl

» It's been a Looong time
Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:12 am by Lilly LeClaire

» Disney Crib Bedding Collection
Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:04 am by Lilly LeClaire

» MERRY CHRISTMAS
Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:54 am by Broomhilda

» December 2015 Creation of the Month
Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:09 pm by CindaLove

» Happy Holidays to all here at Simmer's Garden
Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:35 pm by Broomhilda

» Forumotion Banner Christmas Contest
Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:00 pm by Broomhilda

» Chatbox
Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:44 pm by CindaLove

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simmer's Garden » The Sims 2 » The Sims 2 Topics & Tools » The Sims 2 Technical Help » SimPE Issue!

SimPE Issue!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SimPE Issue! on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:50 pm

BBdoll3

Admin
hello2  my Simmie Friends!  mickeywave   I have a question about SimPE, and fig there may be a couple of you who can answer this for me.

I am trying to follow some instructions that I found online about Extracting Born In Game Sims.  When I was following the first step, this is what I got.

******* unhappydance ********

******* unhappydance ********

Can someone tell me why I can't find my Neighborhood and what I need to do to correct this? I have not used the SimPE since I've loaded it, so not quite sure what it really does.

2 Re: SimPE Issue! on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:52 pm

BBdoll3

Admin
I tried this, but didn't work for me, Cinda.  This is where I went to get info on how to do this with my SimPE.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3 Re: SimPE Issue! on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:57 pm

CindaLove

Admin
BB did you select Neighborhood Browser and then select the hood your sim is in? If you're still having problems I may need to put together a more detailed tutorial for you. I know I told you that I would do that before, and I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
 Embarassed

http://www.cindassimstyle.com/

4 Re: SimPE Issue! on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:02 pm

BBdoll3

Admin
Yes, I'm following these instructions just as they are here.  When I select the Neighborhood Browser, it says, "There will be a pop up to select which neighbourhood you want to open, select the one that the sim you want to extract is in."

This Does Not Happen! The pop up to select which neighborhood I want - Does Not - show up! The prompt you see above is what I see when I follow the instructions...

5 Re: SimPE Issue! on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:43 pm

CindaLove

Admin
It's possible that if the hood you are trying to load is a custom hood, it may not be able to read it (the code), if it is not labeled correctly. Make sure you don't have two copies of the same hood in the Neighborhoods folder, (i.e. 2 BD Coves) or SimPe will not be able to load them.

http://www.cindassimstyle.com/

6 Re: SimPE Issue! on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:15 am

BBdoll3

Admin
Ok, Thanks Cinda!  mickeywave 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum