SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Preparing for my New Sims 4!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 768663

Preparing for my New Sims 4! Empty
PostSubject: Preparing for my New Sims 4!   Preparing for my New Sims 4! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:58 pm

I'm really excited for the New Game Sims 4. I was looking thru my comp and noticed the space and thought I really should have more than what I see. Happened to noticed my Backup Files on my "C' drive and my External Drive shows files from way back in 2011. Wow!  buggout  I don't need all of those files! So cleaning them out really made my space come back to life. I've got Megga Tons of Free Space now.  extrahappy   woo  Guess I need to check my Backups and remove after about a year what I don't need I would say. Quite a difference what a little cleaning can do.  whacky   cheers 

I will Defrag and maybe do a New Backup just before I'm ready to load my new game. I was not aware how much space Backup files can use. Now I'll remember to check them. Just thought I'd share that.

I'm soooo ready! Let the games begin!  dancer   extrahappy   goofigirl 
Back to top Go down

Preparing for my New Sims 4!
Page 1 of 1