SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Use of Furnishings in Apartments!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 775263

Use of Furnishings in Apartments! Empty
PostSubject: Use of Furnishings in Apartments!   Use of Furnishings in Apartments! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 1:32 am

Hi Guys! Remember a while back when I was asking if there was some way we can use the furnishings that are in Apartments? Well, a fellow simmer has shared that info with me.  See Below!
***********  extrahappy  ***********

BBdoll the furnishings are still there - In order to have your Sim rent the apartment furnished  hit ctrl shift C on your keyboard and type in the following cheat code:

boolprop  testingCheatsEnabled true (exactly as I have typed it including the space) then shift click on the apartment door that your Sim wants to rent (the Sim must be in front of the door) then shift click on the door and click the option Rent Furnished  - once the apartment is rented all of the furnishings will appear.

Make sure to turn this cheat off when you are finished renting the apartment

boolprop testingCheatsEnabled false

***Please backup your game first just in case you make an error**** Also with this cheat running if there are any issues with the apartment you will get errors****Please back up your game first****Also if you plan on sharing this lot package a clean copy to file first.**

BBdoll, Objects in areas outside of the apartment are considered "community property"  All Sims can use them. Sims won't be able to park their cars in the garage unless they are attached to their apartments. You can place a car on the lot for the Sims to use but you cannot have them "own" the car - the Sim won't be able to use the car to go to work.
Back to top Go down

Use of Furnishings in Apartments!
Page 1 of 1