SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

how to move recently young adult sims in your household or sims that broke up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 672293

how to move recently young adult sims in your household or sims that broke up Empty
PostSubject: how to move recently young adult sims in your household or sims that broke up   how to move recently young adult sims in your household or sims that broke up I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 3:45 pm

Hello to all,

here is a tutorial on how to move sims in the sims4, on how to move sims

the first step is to select in the option menu the manage world option select save and go to manage world you, will see a menu on the top right corner select manage family, as for this example i will be using my mom simself and my simself age as a child sim.

Step 1:

how to move recently young adult sims in your household or sims that broke up Xn8b4z

next step 2. when you select the family or household you want to move you will see the preview pic from the gallery select the arrows not the truck.

Step 2:

how to move recently young adult sims in your household or sims that broke up 98rbwp this is how the move family screen is, you click on the sims portrait that you want to move the selection will be like this.

Step 3 and last step After selecting the sims you want to move click on the check mark and select a new house for your sims to move if you want to continue playing the household you have moved your young adult sim just reselect the household you where playing and select resume play of your current household.

Happy simming

how to move recently young adult sims in your household or sims that broke up 2w7q235
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774513

how to move recently young adult sims in your household or sims that broke up Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to move recently young adult sims in your household or sims that broke up   how to move recently young adult sims in your household or sims that broke up I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 3:49 pm

wowspring Thanks "P". When I moved my family, I did not see these options. I will take note the next time I move them. Thanks for the Tut!
Back to top Go down

how to move recently young adult sims in your household or sims that broke up
Page 1 of 1