We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!
News & Reminders
We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden!
Facebook

Share | 

Tall Trees

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 457171

PostSubject: Tall Trees   Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:20 am

ok i taken down this lot as there was some things that needed fixing on it, i have now fixed everything but decided to re name this lot tall trees. i placed this lot on a larger plot of land to give sims a bigger back garden. this lot has now taken me 3 days to build it has
6 bedrooms
6 bathrooms
recreation/skill room
gym
all the bathrooms are decorated and furnished exactly the same, the master vedroom is on the ground floor all in browns there is another 2 double bedrooms. one bedroom has been decorated and furnished for female teen/child and another or male teens/child and the 6th room is a nursery, i added 3 bassinets just in case your sim is lucky enough to have triplets as mine was lol the gardens have been fully landscaped, there is a play area for the kids and big kids at heart. and there is also a wedding gazebo at he back but you can obviously use the gazebo for something else if you wanted. i have used no CC ( Yes there is cc objects out already) this lot has been built on a 50 x 50 plot of land and it cost's $497,969. i put the pictures into a video as there was well over 50 pictures for this lot so making a video was much easier than sitting here uploading them one by one bangdesk
i hope you and your simmies will be happy with the lot and enjoy it, if you want me to upload any of the rooms from the lot just comment here or pm me it's no trouble at all Smile

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Simmer's Garden
Admin

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 457171

PostSubject: Re: Tall Trees   Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:48 am

]color=#0000FF]sorry there is no music to the video, for some reason you tube isn't bringing up the list of music i can add to it so will try again later[/color]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique

Tall Trees
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmer's Garden :: The Sims 4 :: The Sims 4 Community Downloads :: The Sims 4 Custom Neighborhoods/Residential/Community Lots :: Residential Lots-
Jump to: