SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]Changing Lots (Community to Residential)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770013

[solved]Changing Lots (Community to Residential) Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Changing Lots (Community to Residential)   [solved]Changing Lots (Community to Residential) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:29 am

I read somewhere how I can change the zoning - think that what you call it, but I can't remember where I saw it. I don't think it was here though. I previously created a Beach house on a lot but I forgot to select Community Lot. Anyone know how I can change this? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 809371

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Changing Lots (Community to Residential)   [solved]Changing Lots (Community to Residential) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:46 am

to change a lot just bring up the cheats box, type in changelotzoning residential or whatever the lot is you want to change it to. hope this helps Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 679097

PostSubject: Changing Lots (Community to Residential)   [solved]Changing Lots (Community to Residential) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:19 am

Neff is correct. I got my "handy dandy" reference book where I put game helps.

There are a number of lot changes available depending on the EPs that you have.

Here's what I have written in my book:

Bring up the cheat code box: ALT + SHIFT + C

Type in: ChangeLotZoning (it is not case specific, so the letters you captalize or don't capitalize won't matter)

Then type in the type of lot you want to change to:

Here's the list I have: residential
commercial
greek
dorm
secretsociety
secretvacationlot
hotel
secrethobbylot
apartmentbase
apartmentsublot
secretwitchlot

The cheat code at the top will disappear if you are successful. Remember to save your change before exiting.

So, lets see; the greek, dorm and secretsociety lots are with University; the secretvacationlot and hotel lots are with Bon Voyage; the secrethobbylot is with Free Time; the apartmentbase, apartmentsublot and the secretwitchlot lots are with Apartment Life.

That gives you a few more options for the future. I'm still working on my "handy dandy" reference notebook. It's a looseleaf binder. I type the information such as the above informatin cheat codes and changing the lot designation and then put them into the plastic sleeves to protect them. Then, I have them for ready reference while I'm playing. I have the Zodiac Sign Compatibility chart, information on gardening, Power Juice Recipes, Fish Recipes, Sims Skill Kick-Out, Careers for teens, elders, adults and pets and what is required for them, Working with Toddlers, Getting into Private School, Teen Scholarships, Careers associated with specific college majors, Information on putting a Sim through college as well as information on College Majors, Building and using Elevators, Building Garages and Driveways, New Social interactions, Study Topics and other things that come with Apartment Life as well as information on building an apartment. I have more to add and may soon need a new notebook or a bigger one. Laughing

I hope this helps and give you an idea or two. Lilly Smile
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Changing Lots (Community to Residential)   [solved]Changing Lots (Community to Residential) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Thanks ladies! I've started me a couple of Sims Binders as well Lilly. Always a great idea to have your own HELP Manuals available, with your own personal notes for referances. Peeps used 2 laugh at me at work for keeping so many notes, but I would find them always looking through them for answers to something.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Changing Lots (Community to Residential)   [solved]Changing Lots (Community to Residential) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Wow! That's great Lilly. I have a long ways to go. I can NEVER get my kids in private school. My daughter told me how to serve him dinner, but sometimes he's a pain and doesn't do what I want. Then the family is going to bed, taking showers. LoL I just give up.

I guess if I play my game more, I'll become a pro. LoL
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: Changing Lots (Community to Residential)   [solved]Changing Lots (Community to Residential) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Hi BBdoll, I use to have trouble getting my Sims into Private School as well. And, would have things happen like the headmaster getting stuck in the hot tub. Laughing Then, I did the scenario in my notebook which I think is from one of the PrimaGuides. Now I get my kids into private school. I'll start a new post as it really doesn't fit under this one. I'll put it into the Sims2 Discussion section and title it "Getting into Private School." I hope you find some helpful hints. Lilly Smile

EDIT: Nope. I'm putting it under the "Sims Two Tips, Trick & Tutorials" section because I think it fits better there.

Last edited by Lilly LeClaire on Sat May 12, 2012 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Make a change in the information I provided)
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: Changing Lots (Community to Residential)   [solved]Changing Lots (Community to Residential) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:47 pm

The "Getting into Private School" tips are posting. Lilly Smile
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Changing Lots (Community to Residential)   [solved]Changing Lots (Community to Residential) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:07 am

Thanks Lilly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Changing Lots (Community to Residential)   [solved]Changing Lots (Community to Residential) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Changing Lots (Community to Residential)
Page 1 of 1