We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!
News & Reminders
We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden!
Facebook

Share | 

Mia Lau

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nefertiti781
Admin

Female

Leo Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 447271

PostSubject: Mia Lau   Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:21 am

Meet Mia Lau, she is a young adult sim. she does have cc on her but i cannot remember where t all came from, not sure if it will turn out in your game or not. you can find her under my username nefertiti781 on the gallery. she wants to become a famous joke star. she is good, creative, cheerful, outgoing.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
BBdoll3
Admin

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2227
Simoleons : 407912

PostSubject: Re: Mia Lau   Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:55 am

She's beautiful, Neff! I think one of the cc's are her 'Lashes'. I don't remember seeing those when I was creating my simmies!

What I don't understand is, with all of the Simmies we've created, there is not really that many places
(Lots) we can place them. We don't have any other Hoods we can create, at least that I have seen..

I've been to the (2) secret hoods and I didn't see where we could build anything, of course I was only in them for a very short time. My Sim needed to sleep so I left.

Mia Lau is lovely. tnx4sharing

Back to top Go down

Mia Lau
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmer's Garden :: The Sims 4 :: The Sims 4 Community Downloads :: The Sims 4 Custom Sims :: Female Sims-
Jump to: