SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Mia Lau

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 813721

Mia Lau Empty
PostSubject: Mia Lau   Mia Lau I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 6:21 pm

Meet Mia Lau, she is a young adult sim. she does have cc on her but i cannot remember where t all came from, not sure if it will turn out in your game or not. you can find her under my username nefertiti781 on the gallery. she wants to become a famous joke star. she is good, creative, cheerful, outgoing.

Mia Lau Ts4_2022

Mia Lau Ts4_2023

Mia Lau Ts4_2024

Mia Lau Ts4_2025

Mia Lau Ts4_2026

Mia Lau Ts4_2027
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774363

Mia Lau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia Lau   Mia Lau I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 6:55 pm

She's beautiful, Neff! I think one of the cc's are her 'Lashes'. I don't remember seeing those when I was creating my simmies!

What I don't understand is, with all of the Simmies we've created, there is not really that many places
(Lots) we can place them. We don't have any other Hoods we can create, at least that I have seen..

I've been to the (2) secret hoods and I didn't see where we could build anything, of course I was only in them for a very short time. My Sim needed to sleep so I left.

Mia Lau is lovely. tnx4sharing
Back to top Go down

Mia Lau
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Tester 2 :: The Sims 4 :: The Sims 4 Community Downloads :: The Sims 4 Custom Sims :: Female Sims-
Jump to: