SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Mountain House & Tree House!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770013

Mountain House & Tree House! Empty
PostSubject: Mountain House & Tree House!   Mountain House & Tree House! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 4:21 pm

This is my new lot for Sims4.  Includes a Tree House for boys!  extrahappy   Was hard to make as I could not place the tree on the ground so I just placed it inside the room and made the room (Float)..  ***Note:  Can't be moved and placed as a room!   No  I will try to make one on a smaller lot.  Had to build a regular house, so this is what I came up with.
******* dancer *******
Mountain House is a (2-Bedroom w/2-Baths)
Lot Size = (40x30)  Lot Cost = ($128,751)
Huge Living Room & Kitchen and Dining Area
Small Office Area
2 Patios

Back to top Go down
triciamanly
Talented Amateur
Talented Amateur
triciamanly

Female

Scorpio Posts : 70
Simoleons : 596883

PostSubject: Inspired!   Mountain House & Tree House! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:55 pm

BBdoll, I can see that your creative juices are flowing! Your mountain house and tree house are certainly new designs. I'm wondering is there a cheat code for Sims4 similar to move_objects on? I love your diagonal placements of furniture and especially the kitchen with its backsplash and southwestern rugs. Way to go BBdoll!
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mountain House & Tree House!   Mountain House & Tree House! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:53 pm

HeHe!   extrahappy  Yes they are.  Sometimes I dream about something New and exciting.  And when I run into a snag, is when I really dig in and determined to make work.   giggle  I'm like a hound dog digging for a bone.  lol1  I was wondering the same thing about the cheat codes.  There has to be one out there.  I know it would have worked in Sims2.. But for now, inside the room will have to do.  Until I find another way.  I'm not giving up.   takeoff
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mountain House & Tree House!   Mountain House & Tree House! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Oh, and thanks for your comments.  Glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mountain House & Tree House!   Mountain House & Tree House! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:19 pm

Would you believe there are new instructions on creating a Tree House?  giggle   I may need to do some upgrades to mine.  rolling lol   With the new cheat "Move Objects", that just may work! scratch
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 706271

PostSubject: Re: Mountain House & Tree House!   Mountain House & Tree House! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:48 pm

kewlpics tnx4sharing
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain House & Tree House!   Mountain House & Tree House! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain House & Tree House!
Page 1 of 1