Simmer's Garden
As a guest you may not be allowed in to certain areas of the forum; please sign up to be able to download from our forum.
Thank You,
SG Staff
Simmer's Garden

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Latest topics
» Important Notice
Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:21 pm by CindaLove

» Birdgurl's Sims 2 Creations [Advent Calendar - Dec. 2015]
Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:50 pm by Birdgurl

» It's been a Looong time
Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:12 am by Lilly LeClaire

» Disney Crib Bedding Collection
Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:04 am by Lilly LeClaire

» MERRY CHRISTMAS
Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:54 am by Broomhilda

» December 2015 Creation of the Month
Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:09 pm by CindaLove

» Happy Holidays to all here at Simmer's Garden
Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:35 pm by Broomhilda

» Forumotion Banner Christmas Contest
Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:00 pm by Broomhilda

» Chatbox
Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:44 pm by CindaLove

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simmer's Garden » The Sims 2 » The Sims 2 Community Downloads » The Sims 2 Custom Clothing » Maxis Clothing Conversions » About The Conversions Please Read Before Downloading!! » About the conversions

About the conversions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 About the conversions on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:20 am

Simmer's Garden

Admin
The clothing conversions will not in any way overwrite any of the content in your game, these are just simply conversions for you to enjoy. your male and female elders can now dress in class.
i will also take requests to convert clothing off any other sims 2 site. if there is something you would like converted from adult to elder you can either comment below along with a link to the site and clothing or send me a pm.
please note that the only clothing conversions that can be done are from adult to elder. converting from adult to teen will not work because of the bone structure, this would require the clothing to be re meshed and i do not have the time to re mesh anything it is a lot of work and i refuse to do it, i'am sorry.

i will also be working on re texturing more hair soon, so just pm me with any of these request's. i'am more than happy to be making these conversions Smile all the clothing from the sims 2 that has been converted is all exclusive to simmer's Garden only. you will not find us posting these anywhere else but here.
we hope you and your elder sims enjoy their new clothing. also you will be required to own any of the ep's and sp's the clothing comes with otherwise they will not show up in your games.

https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum