SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Playing Sims 2 From a Vista Hard Drive!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770013

Playing Sims 2 From a Vista Hard Drive! Empty
PostSubject: Playing Sims 2 From a Vista Hard Drive!   Playing Sims 2 From a Vista Hard Drive! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 7:59 pm

Heya! mickeywave  How's everybody doing?  Won't be long for the New Year.  I have a question, and I'm sure someone has an answer for me.  Can someone tell me if I can access and play a Sims2 game that is on a Vista hard drive on a new comp that has Windows 8?  Has anyone tried that yet?

We can't see to view my daughter's lots and simmies on her new computer, but I'm thinking it's because she has not loaded all of her games yet.  She only loaded (3) and we can't see any of her lots or anything.  I suggested that she load all of her games and that way they may show up.  Am I'm thinking correctly?

Thanks Y'all! mickeywave
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 706271

PostSubject: Re: Playing Sims 2 From a Vista Hard Drive!   Playing Sims 2 From a Vista Hard Drive! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:01 pm

Hi BB, I think it's correct that all the lots and sims made with specific items/cc from EPs/SPs must have those EPs/Sps installed in order to show up in the game, as I remember Neff telling me that one time. Also, make sure the Lot Catalog and Saved Sims folders are copied and included on the new pc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770013

PostSubject: Re: Playing Sims 2 From a Vista Hard Drive!   Playing Sims 2 From a Vista Hard Drive! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 11:47 am

Cool, Ok. Thanks, Cinda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Sims 2 From a Vista Hard Drive!   Playing Sims 2 From a Vista Hard Drive! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Sims 2 From a Vista Hard Drive!
Page 1 of 1