SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Duplicate Families Lots In Bin!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770013

Duplicate Families Lots In Bin! Empty
PostSubject: Duplicate Families Lots In Bin!   Duplicate Families Lots In Bin! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:26 am

Hello!  I was loading my daughter's game in her new comp and noticed she had Duplicate families and lots in her Bin. Now, please refresh my memory.  I can't just Delete one of the dup lots and families?  Does she need to place them on a vacant lot, move them out and then delete them, or kill them off first?  I can't remember how that goes?
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 706271

Duplicate Families Lots In Bin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duplicate Families Lots In Bin!   Duplicate Families Lots In Bin! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:15 pm

Hi BB In order to get rid of duplicate families you will need to move them to a lot and kill the sims off, and if they have kids, they will need to be taken by the Social Worker.If you just delete them, the bits of character data that will remain will corrupt the neighborhood you're playing and blow up your game.

nyrock
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/

Duplicate Families Lots In Bin!
Page 1 of 1