SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snufflepaws
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Snufflepaws

Simoleons : 487387

Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub) Empty
PostSubject: Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub)   Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 5:14 am

Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub) Innmain-1

Community Lot
Main Features: Dining (indoor and outdoor) / Entertainment (darts, card table)
Notes: Fully functional as both an owned business lot or unowned community lot.
CEP required for beige coloured toilet stalls. Lot tested with AnyGameStarter.

Download Buddle Inn here.

More pics and CC information on my page (only 2 CC). Hope ya'll will enjoy.  sunny
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770013

PostSubject: Thanks For sharing!   Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 9:34 am

This is wonderful Snufflepaws!  Great job!  Thanks for sharing....     cheers
Back to top Go down
Snufflepaws
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Snufflepaws

PostSubject: Re: Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub)   Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 9:38 am

Thank you so much thankyou
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub)   Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 9:44 am

You are very Welcome hun! I was looking at your Pool as well. That is awesome. I just may download that one too. Great detail! cheers
Back to top Go down
Snufflepaws
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Snufflepaws

PostSubject: Re: Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub)   Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 7:43 pm

Thank you, that means a lot. I don't seem to get much interest in my stuff but I upload anyway in case just one person likes it.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub)   Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 12:14 pm

I understand hun. But you know what I've come to realize?  There are many peeps who see your creations and may really like your work, but don't acknowledge or send you feedback.  I will always give feedback, especially on things I  really like.  There's always something that will 'Pop' out at me, so I like letting the creator know.

Also, if I happen to see something in your creation that I'd like to add to something I'm creating, I'll ask for permission.  If I do use it, or something similar, I will make a notation about who created it, and/or where I obtained my inspiration from.   Laughing    Just common courtesy, which so many won't do.

Even if someone posts just (2) words like, "Great Job" or "Very Nice", it makes that person's efforts feel appreciated.     cheers
Back to top Go down
Snufflepaws
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Snufflepaws

PostSubject: Re: Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub)   Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 10:47 pm

I've thought of it that way too. I know I used to download heaps without saying thanks. Now I make sure to because I can relate to how nice it feels.

I've felt heavily disheartened of late because the moderator on MTS always shoots down my submissions, then when she's finally satisfied no one says anything anyway. Seems to be a reputation influenced thing on that site. Anyone well known there gets a tonne of feedback. I don't mean to sound like I expect anything, it's just something I've noticed after many uploads, you know?
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub)   Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:22 pm

wowspring Well, I truly understand, and hope you feel much appreciated here. I've logged on to MTS mostly to obtain info about my game play, and I've downloaded a few things. like the cars and houses that Trica has created. She has a few here that she has shared with us. I love her lots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub)   Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Tester 2 :: The Sims 2 :: The Sims 2 Community Downloads :: The Sims 2 Custom Neighborhoods/Residential/Community/Vacation & University Lots :: Community Lots-
Jump to: