Simmer's Garden
As a guest you may not be allowed in to certain areas of the forum; please sign up to be able to download from our forum.
Thank You,
SG Staff
Simmer's Garden

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!
Free Birdhouse 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
Facebook
Latest topics
» Important Notice
Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:21 pm by CindaLove

» Birdgurl's Sims 2 Creations [Advent Calendar - Dec. 2015]
Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:50 pm by Birdgurl

» It's been a Looong time
Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:12 am by Lilly LeClaire

» Disney Crib Bedding Collection
Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:04 am by Lilly LeClaire

» MERRY CHRISTMAS
Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:54 am by Broomhilda

» December 2015 Creation of the Month
Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:09 pm by CindaLove

» Happy Holidays to all here at Simmer's Garden
Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:35 pm by Broomhilda

» Forumotion Banner Christmas Contest
Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:00 pm by Broomhilda

» Chatbox
Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:44 pm by CindaLove

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simmer's Garden » The Sims 2 » The Sims 2 Community Downloads » The Sims 2 Custom Neighborhoods/Residential/Community/Vacation & University Lots » Community Lots » Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub)

Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub) on Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:14 am

Snufflepaws

Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

Community Lot
Main Features: Dining (indoor and outdoor) / Entertainment (darts, card table)
Notes: Fully functional as both an owned business lot or unowned community lot.
CEP required for beige coloured toilet stalls. Lot tested with AnyGameStarter.

Download Buddle Inn here.

More pics and CC information on my page (only 2 CC). Hope ya'll will enjoy.  sunny

My downloads at Wordpress.

2 Thanks For sharing! on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:34 am

BBdoll3

Admin
This is wonderful Snufflepaws!  Great job!  Thanks for sharing....     cheers

3 Re: Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub) on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:38 am

Snufflepaws

Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Thank you so much thankyou

4 Re: Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub) on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:44 am

BBdoll3

Admin
You are very Welcome hun! I was looking at your Pool as well. That is awesome. I just may download that one too. Great detail! cheers

5 Re: Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub) on Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:43 pm

Snufflepaws

Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Thank you, that means a lot. I don't seem to get much interest in my stuff but I upload anyway in case just one person likes it.

6 Re: Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub) on Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:14 pm

BBdoll3

Admin
I understand hun. But you know what I've come to realize?  There are many peeps who see your creations and may really like your work, but don't acknowledge or send you feedback.  I will always give feedback, especially on things I  really like.  There's always something that will 'Pop' out at me, so I like letting the creator know.

Also, if I happen to see something in your creation that I'd like to add to something I'm creating, I'll ask for permission.  If I do use it, or something similar, I will make a notation about who created it, and/or where I obtained my inspiration from.   Laughing    Just common courtesy, which so many won't do.

Even if someone posts just (2) words like, "Great Job" or "Very Nice", it makes that person's efforts feel appreciated.     cheers

7 Re: Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub) on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Snufflepaws

Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro
I've thought of it that way too. I know I used to download heaps without saying thanks. Now I make sure to because I can relate to how nice it feels.

I've felt heavily disheartened of late because the moderator on MTS always shoots down my submissions, then when she's finally satisfied no one says anything anyway. Seems to be a reputation influenced thing on that site. Anyone well known there gets a tonne of feedback. I don't mean to sound like I expect anything, it's just something I've noticed after many uploads, you know?

8 Re: Buddle Smugglers Inn (Pub) on Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:22 pm

BBdoll3

Admin
wowspring Well, I truly understand, and hope you feel much appreciated here. I've logged on to MTS mostly to obtain info about my game play, and I've downloaded a few things. like the cars and houses that Trica has created. She has a few here that she has shared with us. I love her lots.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum