SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Sharing the Sim Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sharing the Sim Love Empty
PostSubject: Sharing the Sim Love   Sharing the Sim Love I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:09 pm

So today while I let my friend have her fun crashing cars in Grand Theft Auto I loaded up my sims game in hopes to get some pictures done for the next chapter of "Dreams" and she was suddenly distracted by me. She wanted to play it, so I allowed her to, and in turn, learned it was her first time ever playing the sims on the computer. So I loaded up Pleasantview and got into CAS for her, and allowed her to make her first sim. She worked on a toddler until it was to her liking, and then was ready to play. Of course I had to giggle and explain to her that she couldn't have a family with just a toddler. So she was a little angry and got confused, but then I helped her out to changing her toddler into an adult. Then she continued to work really hard until she was perfect for her. I wrote down some cheats for her since in the sims games she had played she didn't like that their motives always got low and she had to take care of them. I get annoyed with needy sims to, so I gave her some simple helpful cheats like maxmotives and motherlode, and helped her move her girl into one of the large homes in Pleasantview. Then she got confused again when she wanted to buy her girl a bed, and then get back into live mode. It was so funny to me, since I grew up with the game, but it was nice to be able to teach someone for once. I offered to let her borrow my basegame to install into her computer so she could play it, and the whole time we were back at school she explained about how she was going to make a huge mansion for her sims, the biggest one anyone has every seen. I was proud of her, and felt a little devious for getting someone else addicted. Maybe I can get her into writing with the sims as well. But I'll take it one step at a time.

But basically, have you guys been in charge of striking another friend's love for the sims? My other best friend (who this friend is also best friends with) also got into the sims 2 by watching me play the game only about a week into me owning it. The two of us played together for years. I'd love to hear other stories Very Happy

By the way, I didn't get any pictures done for Dreams Razz
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 616165

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the Sim Love   Sharing the Sim Love I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:12 pm

well good thing you taught someone! i think it's amazing how the Sims 2 or anything for that matter can bring people together!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the Sim Love   Sharing the Sim Love I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:53 pm

My situation was alot like yours. Very Happy
I'd been in love with Sims for a year or so and my best friend came over and I told her that we should play Sims because I thought she'd love it. She absolutely loved the toddlers and making families but she wasn't that great at keeping their motives relatively high. Then her birthday came and she bought the Sims 2 deluxe and she fell in love with it. So I suppose you could say that I converted her. :twisted: Back in the day, alot of my friends enjoyed playing the Sims 2 so whenever we had a sleepover or whatnot, we'd play Sims. My best friend now plays Sims 3 but I've stuck with Sims 2. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the Sim Love   Sharing the Sim Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing the Sim Love
Page 1 of 1