SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]Story Idea Board

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

[solved]Story Idea Board Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Story Idea Board   [solved]Story Idea Board I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:44 pm

On one of the old sims writing sites I used to be a member of (which has long been abandoned now...) they had two boards: Story Ideas, and Recycled Ideas.
Story Ideas was a board where you could post a thread about an idea that you've come up with, and then others can reply with how they like your story idea and some suggestions. It was also helpful to know if people found your idea interesting, and help with naming and stuff like that. Recycled Ideas was a board for if you had ideas but no use for them. I know I come up with a lot of story ideas, but I never have time to go through with them all, and I still get ideas now, but I know I can't handle more than two stories at a time. This is nice for someone who wants to write but has no ideas to check them out and see what they like. Its sad to let good ideas go to waste, so why not lend them to someone else?
I think they may be useful in our forum, and maybe could inspire more people to write Smile Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Story Idea Board   [solved]Story Idea Board I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:38 pm

That's actually a brilliant idea, it'd really help story writers and maybe even movie makers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 619465

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Story Idea Board   [solved]Story Idea Board I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:53 pm

goodpost i think that's a great idea!
i'm thinking of writing some kind of story but i have like almost NO idea where to begin. i think that would be a cool board to have.
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 709571

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Story Idea Board   [solved]Story Idea Board I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:02 am

I'm confused, guys; isn't that what this Suggestions & Site Ideas section is? Doesn't seem logical to post another suggestions & ideas section within another one. Just sayin'.
scratch flower2 star2 pacman
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Story Idea Board   [solved]Story Idea Board I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:49 am

Well I consider this board to be for suggestions and ideas for the site itself, the board I'm proposing would be strictly just for stories (and maybe movies).
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 709571

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Story Idea Board   [solved]Story Idea Board I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:18 pm

Ah, okay. Neff would have to decide on that. Maybe give a little more description of what you need? Kind of outline it.
flower2
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 812671

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Story Idea Board   [solved]Story Idea Board I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Sounds good to me Smile sorry i have not been about much so i only just found the new posts been offline. but yes if you guys want this then you can have it Smile we just need a title and a description for it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Story Idea Board   [solved]Story Idea Board I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Story Idea Board
Page 1 of 1