SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Sims Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sims Story Empty
PostSubject: Sims Story   Sims Story I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:22 pm

So I'm getting used to this site now, and I've gotten the plot to my new story figured out, now all I need to do is write it. Very Happy Hopefully I can get it done in the next few days, I'm afraid people won't like my story because it is more of an action story and is sort of Gothic... ._.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sims Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims Story   Sims Story I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:36 pm

I'm open to any kind of story, so I say go for it Smile I can't wait to read it! If you need any help I'm happy to assist Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sims Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims Story   Sims Story I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Well I'm relieved to know that someone will read it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sims Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims Story   Sims Story I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:17 pm

If you don't mind, could you maybe tell me what its about? Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sims Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims Story   Sims Story I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:30 pm

A girl is walking through the city and goes through and alley to avoid her ex when she stumbles upon a dead body. That's pretty much the prologue. Smile Except it'll have a bit more happening.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sims Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims Story   Sims Story I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Well I can't wait to see what it's all about Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sims Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims Story   Sims Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims Story
Page 1 of 1