We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!
News & Reminders
We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden!
Facebook

Share | 

Legacy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite

Female

Capricorn Posts : 133
Simoleons : 294397

PostSubject: Legacy   Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Probably the simplest thing to do is a legacy, but for some reason I could quite grasp it. I think that those days are over thanks to Lavie! I am still in my Mega hood and was getting bored with all the drama! So I created Darling Ishkibbles. Darling met and married Bruce Raucher and had
3 children Ardent,Amore and Aphrodite. Darling became a Fashion Designer while Bruce became a Land Owner in the Agricultrual field. Both want to reach their Golden Anniversary.
I chose Ardent as the heir so off to Uni she went where she met Sterling Hayden from the Secret Society. Soon they moved in and both graduated with honors and returned to the Ishkibbles home where they married and had twins Blanc and Bebe. Now Ardent is preggers again and hopefully not with twins! tongueout Currently I moved them out of their present home in order to get a bigger lot!
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 309497

PostSubject: Legacy   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:35 am

Sounds like you are having fun with the legacy. And, you've make it to the second generation. Congratulations! I find that if I'm getting bored with one family or community that moving on for a while helps because when I come back it's like a whole new game. Good luck with the your legacy. Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite

Female

PostSubject: Figuring it out   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Well been having problems loading my game. So after 2 weeks and 35 files each containing 700 - 1000 custom content items finally found the 2 nasty objects that have been obstructing my game. With the legacy finally got my heir to become a teen ...Amen
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend

Female

PostSubject: Legacy   Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:51 pm

Glad to hear that you found the problem CC. It's feels great to have your game working again.

Right now I'm waiting to get a new part for my PC, so that, I can play my TS2 game (and just use my computer again). It will be a happy day when that happens.

In the meantime, I have to thank the friend who's letting me use her desk top computer even thought I'm having a few problems responding to stuff.

Happy Simming! Lilly flower (This time it actually let me use the emoticons.) mickeywave bravo cool Yah, looks like I can use them, now. woo (hoo!)
Back to top Go down
nefertiti781
Admin

Female

Leo Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 439771

PostSubject: Re: Legacy   Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:26 pm

i could never ever get into any kind of legacy but i have recently got into it all though the whole cheat thing was an issue for me lol as soon as i would use a cheat i felt like i had failed at it :affraid: i have started another one and so far doing well with it. my sim married mr big lol he brought in just over 70,000 simoleons lol but i guess you can make up your own legacy rules as you go along Smile i'm going to try my gold digger challenge again Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite

Female

PostSubject: Legacy   Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:36 am

Continuing with the Ishkibble Family I made Ardent the Heiress who married Sterling Hayden from Uni. They had3 girls Bebe, Blanc and Barrett. With Ardent's siblings Amore and Aphrodite they went on to Uni where Amore hooked up with Ophelia Nigmos and Aphrodite hooked up with Alfalfa Greenman (son of Rose Greenman and Don Lothario). With Bebe being the new heiress she hooked up with( of all people !) Berjes the Butler! They have just had two sons Caden and Cordell. Had to get her preggers again hoping for a girl ! As Blanc left for Uni poor Bruce (Raucher) Ishkibbles passed away of old age. It looks like Darling is well on her way out the door as well. As for Ardent and Sterling they are just days away of becoming Elders.

Last edited by lisafashonista on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Resident Writer

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 298362

PostSubject: A Legacy   Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:46 am

bravo Glad you found and solved the problem you were having with your game! Good luck with your legacy! tnx4sharing

Local Favorite
Local Favorite

Female

PostSubject: RE: Legacy   Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:00 am

Have been neglecting my poor little simmies due to health issues within the household. My legacy family has added a new addition to the family Cristol Ishkibbles. While Barret and Blanc are off to Uni Blanc has hooked up with Dirk Dreamer while Barrett has hooked up with childhood friend Johnny Smith. From there I have made over a couple of places in Uni as far as both Sorities and Fraternities. Can't wait for Cristol and her brothers get to be teens but first got to graduate their Aunts! Darling the Matriarch keeps heart farting son in law Sterling and grandson in law Berjes! Meanwhile she's making booty calls to Jeff Terynck (the fro bro in overalls). Sterling has a level 5 Art Gallery while Darling, Ardent and Bebe are contemplating opening up a dress shop. flower2
Back to top Go down
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite

Female

PostSubject: RE: Legacy   Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:04 am

Sterling(Hayden) Ishkibbles has achieved level 10 with his art Gallery and now has purchased another gallery in Strangetown Les Artiste. While Darling has purchased a arts & crafts store in Strangetown as well. There is trouble brewing in the Ishkibbles family as Sterling has taken a lover LaShawn Cameron!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend

Female

PostSubject: Legacy   Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Oh, oh. Looks like the Ishkibbles are headed for stormy weather. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy   

Back to top Go down

Legacy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmer's Garden :: The Sims 2 :: The Sims 2 Topics & Tools :: The Sims 2 Discussions-
Jump to: