SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Sneak peak to "The Trueist Friend".

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 620515

Sneak peak to "The Trueist Friend". Empty
PostSubject: Sneak peak to "The Trueist Friend".   Sneak peak to "The Trueist Friend". I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:25 am

hi simmers, i'm in the process of writing a story. It's called The Trueist Friend.
i already wrote the prelude.
Hi all, this is Kayla Torres, a female sim with a wise family aspiration. it all started on a rainy day at the park.
Random kid: hi what's your name?
Kayla: oh it's kayla
Random kid: nice name, did anyone mention you are cute?
Kayla: umm you're creeping me out
Random kid: Sorry? *puts his arm around kayla*
Kayla: please stop creeping me out!
Random kid: nope i think i want something of yours.
Kayla: i don't think so!!
Random kid: *holds her down and does want he wants*
Now:
Kayla: stupid pratt!! i now have a baby, i feel so sad
---------------------------------------------------------
What does everyone think? just so you know, Kayla will find who her True Friends are.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sneak peak to "The Trueist Friend".   Sneak peak to "The Trueist Friend". I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:10 pm

It seems like you do have a pretty dramatic start to a probably equally (if not more) dramatic story.
So did she end up finding the 'Random Kid' again later on? What's the story behind him? Will he help her take care of it?

I'm interested to see where you will take it. Maybe you could add some more details, like how old they both are, and how they look?
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 620515

PostSubject: Re: Sneak peak to "The Trueist Friend".   Sneak peak to "The Trueist Friend". I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm

taijohnson216 wrote:
It seems like you do have a pretty dramatic start to a probably equally (if not more) dramatic story.
So did she end up finding the 'Random Kid' again later on? What's the story behind him? Will he help her take care of it?

I'm interested to see where you will take it. Maybe you could add some more details, like how old they both are, and how they look?

well, i'm not planning on it, but the Random kid may or may not come back. the story behind him is that he's just a guy outta nowhere looking for people. Also, yes maybe in a sense he will help her.

Yeah i'll have more details, just this is kinda like the rough draft. how they look will be when i get the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneak peak to "The Trueist Friend".   Sneak peak to "The Trueist Friend". I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneak peak to "The Trueist Friend".
Page 1 of 1