Simmer's Garden
As a guest you may not be allowed in to certain areas of the forum; please sign up to be able to download from our forum.
Thank You,
SG Staff
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

View the whole list

Top posters
3130 Posts - 28%
2287 Posts - 20%
2228 Posts - 20%
943 Posts - 8%
663 Posts - 6%
573 Posts - 5%
509 Posts - 5%
352 Posts - 3%
296 Posts - 3%
241 Posts - 2%

Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 471363

Treadmill for Sims 2!!

on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:32 pm
hello2 I was wondering if anyone could create me a 'Treadmil' for my Simmies? I've found (2) so far, and each time I've tried to load them, they won't show up in my game. unhappydance I'm not sure if it's because I don't have the right EP's or what. These are the games/packs I have {DD, Season's, Freetime, Bon Boyage, Apartment Life, Kitchen/Bath and Ikea}.

If someone could make one for me, it would be most appreciaed. angel

Re: Treadmill for Sims 2!!

on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:32 pm
Hmm... I think that the treadmill comes with University, and every treadmill you've downloaded is probably linked to that mesh. I'm sorry if there isn't one that is compatible without it, but I'll do some searching on the side, m'kay? Good luck!
Pierre1
Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 369143
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php

on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:00 pm
i will try to look as well but tommorow

Please note that until i get my new computer and have install my sims3 game i will not be taking any request until i have my new computer and have everything set up and my game install thank you for your patiance
BBdoll3
Admin
Female

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:07 am
thankyou :afro:

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:40 am
Your game doesn't have one? Mine came with one in the game...

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:48 am
docs13, do you happen to have the University expansion pack installed? Or does it come with the base game? :/ I honestly have no idea! It's under the 'hobbies' category, right?
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 510721
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:33 am
you are right the treadmill does come with Uni flower
BBdoll3
Admin
Female

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:03 pm
No. crying I just may have to get Univ. They are no longer in the stores. May just go online to buy. Is Univ a good EP?

CindaLove
Admin
Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 407621
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:43 pm
I love it! I couldn't imagine my sims life without that transition (teen to young adult)! I pulled my Uni Prima guide out and copied some features for you:
Influence: Sims can accumulate a new power called "influence" through the acquisition (and retention of) friend and the fulfillment of certain Wants. In turn,you can use this to make otherwise uncontrollable Sims of what your Sim commands. (I think this is neat)
New Socials: 17 new socials.
Lifetime want
Household merging
New Foods: Sims can cook Ramen noodles in the microwave, and Sims can now order Chinese food delivery. (Watch out it fattening!)
Computers: With 2 or more computers you can hold a LAN party, And teen have "college scholarships" and "moving to college" options available.
New NPCs: Bartenders and Baristas, cafeteria worker, cheerleader, coach, evil mascot, mascot, professors and streakers.
Sports party, Grad party and Greek House toga party.
Bartenders and Baristas: Community lots can feature commercial juice and coffee bars manned by Bartender and Barista NPC's.
New objects: New body building objects, fun objects, group showers, collaborative musical instruments, and decorative objects.
Personal electronic devices: Sims can purchase a cell phone, handheld game, or and MP3 player.
Young Adult Sims Create a Sim tool
New Want and Fear slots and locks: College student can earn up to 2 extra want slots and a 2nd want/fear lock. Dropouts earn an extra fear slot.
New careers and career advantages.
New career objects: Dr. Vu's Automated Cosmetic Surgeon, Cow Plant, Luminous Pro Antique Camera,and the famous Resurrect-o-Nomitron.
New self interactions: Sims can now streak or perform freestyle.
New build mode tools

Those are a few features , some of them may be included in later Eps.

🦈 :meatballs: motorhome vacation

Last edited by CindaLove on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:17 pm
I agree with CindaLove. It's a really useful expansion, even if you don't actually use the college feature. Some of my favorite parts of it are the Cowplant, the Zombies, and the young adult life stage. You could always do a digital download if you can't find a hard-copy - that's what I did for both the Open for Business and Apartment Life expansions. Smile Still, don't feel you need to buy it simply because we like it. Maybe if you looked up some videos about it?
BBdoll3
Admin
Female

on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:26 pm
cool Thanks ladies for the info.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum