SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Romance Sims

Go down 
+2
CindaLove
Simmer's Garden
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 809371

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Well i never knew romance sims could be so interesting to play rolling lol i have never bothered to play them until tonight, i decided to make my new sim a romance sims and so far she has 7 lovers but her want is to have 10 lovers so i'am going to allow her to have 10. she is living in Belladonna Cove and all these male sims appear to be married. let's hope she doesn't bump into them all at once down town or somewhere lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:00 pm

This is my sim, Janine she has just got her 10 lovers lol and now she wants 30 lovers wow that is some challenge lol. my game has just become more interesting to play as i was becoming a little bored with the sims 2 and was going to go back to the sims 3 for a while. i,am so glad i made her Smile i think she has a look of
rihanna.

Romance Sims Ts2bod10
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 706271

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Wow you're going to have some drama! And she is pretty and she does resemble Rihanna, bust and all! LOL
flower2
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 616165

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:33 pm

wow! yeah i like romance sims. after all, in my story (The Trueist Friend), the one is whom "wooHoo" with Kayla is the romance Sim Ripp Grunt.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:09 pm

Haa! Agreed with CindaLove about her appearance! I have never played a romance Sim and I've been playing sims for 4 years! I just feel so bad when I play it, haha. "No! He's to perfect! I can't heat on him!" Is usually what happens when I'm supposed to get her all these lovers.

I also hate to get Sims pregnant out of wedlock. Ahh, maybe I should just start going with the Sims feelings and not mine. What isn't exactly right in reality, is exactly right in Sims2! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:21 pm

I remember when I first started playing the sims 2, I believed that 'Romance' sims were more along the lines of someone who really loved being in love, and would want to be faithful, get married, and be super sweet and romantic to their one love. Like a hopeless romantic in the sims 3. But I was wrong.
It's probably my least used aspiration, although I usually make everyone 'Family' (it's become a habit, I do it automatically). I have had my fair share of Romance sims though, and when I make them, they usually live alone, and I stalk the sidewalk and wait for any passerby, and they become my new pray. One of my lady sims had a lifetime wish to have 20 simultaneous lovers, so I was determined. I used cheats though to make it easier (bad me). So whenever someone walked by, I used testingcheatsenabled to make them my sims contact ten times, then she'd go out, kiss them, make out, and take them to her room if she had time. Then once I got all of her wants out of the way, I'd say goodbye and wait for someone else to walk by. It didn't matter who walked by, as long as they were an adult or elder, they would work Razz
It's sad since with any other sim, usually their first love is the one they marry, I always feel guilty when I break them up with a sim because it just seems so sad, but I want it to seem more realistic and get them interesting memories. I don't know why I care so much, but its the same with when I kill sims, I feel bad. I remember my first time drowning my sims in the original one, I had a nightmare about it Razz

I typed wayy too much. But your sim is very pretty! I'm not the biggest fan of Rihanna, but I still really like your sim Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:01 pm

I must be a naughty person. Because though I don't tolerate infidelity in "real life", I have no guilt at all causing havoc in my game. tongueout I have been populating my neighborhood using the "add adult male/female" rather than building them myself. The one thing I do feel bad about is when one of my fun/quirky Sims dies. I love watching my sims as if though they are a soap opera.. sometimes they cause their own havoc. I say, enjoy ther Romance sim!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:29 am

It's interesting to see everyone's take on this! I myself also have some moral conflictions when it comes to game play, especially where "woohoo" is concerned. In real life, I am a nondenominational Christian, and part of my belief system is that that sort of activity outside of marriage (as well as infidelity) is wrong. As such, I do my best to avoid those situations, but I suppose the fact that "it's just a game" makes me a little lax at times. Razz In addition, I try to not judge those who choose that lifestyle - in my eyes, it's not a competition of who is more "good" in this life, but rather an opportunity of live life to the fullest and (hopefully) discover God's grace along the way. Nitpicking over every single fault or mistake of others makes for a very boring and fruitless life.

Too serious? Haha. Smile Don't worry, I don't scream and throw holy water on my computer every time my sims get a little frisky! Janine is very beautiful, by the way. I love her hair - it's by one of my favorite custom content creators!
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770013

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:00 pm

@Tex, I agree with you. rolling lol Just recently I created a Romance Male, much older with these wierd eyes and gray hair, sideburns and all. The women LOVE HIM! joyryde lol1 I got BBy's by the gardner, maids, married simmies, the Good Witch, and working on the Vamp. LoL I moved 4 of the expectant mommies to the same apartment building, and moved the Good Witch in the same neighborhood.

They ALL have had their BBy's, and only (1) girl outta the bunch. ALL BBy's look just like the DDY SIMM. rolling lol Can you believe that? Two of the BBys mommies are already fighting, kicking up dust while the other (3) are friends. lol1 hello2 Dramaaaaaaaaa! unhappydance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:12 pm

Ha!! Love it BBdoll!! That sounds a like a funny game session for sure!!
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 667962

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:41 pm

yay Romance Sims are my favorites! They're the easiest of the aspirations to play and the most fun. They don't want to have kids, but once they have a child, they're just as good a parent as any other aspiration. I had one male Romance Sim named Birch Stetler in my story "Papa Says! Whenever one of his girlfriends got pregnant he moved them into his house until the baby grew up into a toddler. He was always the first to go to the baby when it cried and took care of it's needs. He was a wonderful parent to all his kids and stayed friends with them even after they were adu lts. I like Romance Sims so much that even MySimself is married to one. lol1

neff, your Sim is beautiful. She should keep you from getting bored. goodluck

Last edited by DaisyRaggs on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thoughts added)
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Thank you Daisy Smile yes she is beautiful one of her wants was to have 30 lovers she has now achieved that adn now wants to whoo hoo with 20 sims. i may eventually have her settle down and have a family im not sure yet mite just let her adopt or see if she can get abducted by aliens rolling lol angel
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 679097

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:30 pm

Neff, she's a gorgeous Sim. You did an excellent job creating her. bravo

I play all the Sim aspirations as it helps to keep the game interesting and gives me different story lines for my Sim families. Primarily, I have Family and Knowledge Sims followed by Fortune Sims, then Romance Sims. I even have a Pleasure Sim and a Grilled Cheese Sim (the latter is thanks to EA but I kept her that way because it's a challenge). I learned that she has to finish the grilled cheese sandwich to count toward her LTW of "Eat 200 Grilled Cheese Sandwiches." She's already eaten 17 sandwiches, so only 183 to go. rolling lol I have a Romance Sim in the "mini-challenge" I created for myself. She was created along with 7 male Sims (with various aspirations). The goal is for her to have a kid with each of the guys while keeping her happy. She had NooBoos with the first six but number seven is being difficult. Even with both short term and long term relationships high, he still rejected her for WooHoo in the car. So, to keep her happy, she did the WooHoo interaction with townie, Brandon Lilliard, and he is the father of NooBoo number 7, Bryan Liam. It's fun to play as it's a bit of a challenge to me. Also, mixing the couple such as a Knowledge and a Fortune Sim can make for some fun game play.

mickeywave Tai, my first experience with a Romance Sim was similar to yours. I created a male Family Sim and then a female Romance Sim (after all want female doesn't want some Romance in her life. giggle ). My goal was to have then marry. After a lot of grief including having her have a kid, I finally got them married. They had 3 boys with the father doing most of the child care. I thought it would be nice to have another NooBoo as maybe she'd have a girl. However, she kept rolling the fear of having a baby with a big point loss. So, 3 boys was the limit.

I usually try to keep the "Try for Baby" interaction in a marriage; however, as you see above it doesn't always work out that way. Also, I have a female Sim who is adopting a house full of NooBoos. woo (Now all we need is an emoticon here who says "Hoo" lol1 )

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:49 pm

rolling lol my sim now has over 30 lovers and she is just 15 days away from ageing to an elder im going to let her have a baby with one of her really good looking lover's, she lives in Belladonna cove. but i think im going to make her be a single mum if she has a boy i think i will make him a romance sim. im not going to let any of the generations get married but for the males im going to try and get tham abducted by aliens and make them have alien baby's rolling lol just trying to make it interesting Smile i will post some pictures of them in my blog Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Do you use a cheat to help with that Nef? I'm just curious. I don't have much self control or will power to stay away from boolprop. sad Especially when I have a big family to play.
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:09 am

Yes i use boolprop lol i spawn the tombstone and click on make me friendly to everyone here then have her fall in love with them Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:10 am

LOL ... the things you can do with that boolprop!! Gotta love it flower
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:49 pm

lol1 yes you got to love it, but i sometimes wish i never found out about cheats for the sims 2 especially max motives lol
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770013

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:10 pm

You go, Nef. Have her drink that juice so she won't get old, or turn off Aging. LoL That what I do. I know,,, that's cheating, but I like keeping them as long as possible. LoL
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:21 pm

lol, i have actually turned of her ageing for now until she gets her LTW once she gets that im going to let her have a baby Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romance Sims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Sims   Romance Sims I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romance Sims
Page 1 of 1