SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]Paint Program for BodyShop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 616165

[solved]Paint Program for BodyShop Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Paint Program for BodyShop   [solved]Paint Program for BodyShop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:53 pm

hey all, i tried making some clothes in bodyshop today. i'm using Microsoft paint and since i want clothes with pictures on it, this i cannot do. so, can anyone give me recommendations?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Paint Program for BodyShop   [solved]Paint Program for BodyShop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:07 pm

I use JASC photo shop. Bought it off of ebay a few years back. Paint is helpful when you want to alter the black and white files. There are a few free programs available. Try these:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope this helps flower
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 616165

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Paint Program for BodyShop   [solved]Paint Program for BodyShop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:13 pm

Good to know, that actually helped, i'm going to favorite this just so i can use it and ask my dad if i can. it's just for sims 2 stuff anyways, so, thanks! :o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Paint Program for BodyShop   [solved]Paint Program for BodyShop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Sure thing!! Glad I can help. Laughing All of them are pretty user friendly as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Paint Program for BodyShop   [solved]Paint Program for BodyShop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Paint Program for BodyShop
Page 1 of 1