Simmer's Garden
As a guest you may not be allowed in to certain areas of the forum; please sign up to be able to download from our forum.
Thank You,
SG Staff
Simmer's Garden

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!
Free Birdhouse 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
Facebook
Latest topics
» Important Notice
Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:21 pm by CindaLove

» Birdgurl's Sims 2 Creations [Advent Calendar - Dec. 2015]
Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:50 pm by Birdgurl

» It's been a Looong time
Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:12 am by Lilly LeClaire

» Disney Crib Bedding Collection
Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:04 am by Lilly LeClaire

» MERRY CHRISTMAS
Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:54 am by Broomhilda

» December 2015 Creation of the Month
Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:09 pm by CindaLove

» Happy Holidays to all here at Simmer's Garden
Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:35 pm by Broomhilda

» Forumotion Banner Christmas Contest
Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:00 pm by Broomhilda

» Chatbox
Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:44 pm by CindaLove

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simmer's Garden » The Sims 2 » The Sims 2 Topics & Tools » The Sims 2 Discussions » had to reinstall Ts2

had to reinstall Ts2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 had to reinstall Ts2 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Sunflowergal22

Superstar
Superstar
hey guys, so i lost everything. my downloads, and others groan
but i'm reinstalling. so from the beggining, oh well. make some good downloads for me!

#1frnd People always call me Sweet ----0 star2

2 Re: had to reinstall Ts2 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Simmer's Garden

Admin
So sorry to hear that. there is nothing worse than losing all your cc especially if you have built up quite a good collection of it too. you should always back up your downloads folder at least Smile i learned that the hard way many times so i now back it up. but on a good note you may find some nicer cc than you had before. check out our links page in the forum for links to other sims 2 sites they all have very nice cc on them Smile

https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique

3 Re: had to reinstall Ts2 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Sunflowergal22

Superstar
Superstar
nefertiti781 wrote:So sorry to hear that. there is nothing worse than losing all your cc especially if you have built up quite a good collection of it too. you should always back up your downloads folder at least Smile i learned that the hard way many times so i now back it up. but on a good note you may find some nicer cc than you had before. check out our links page in the forum for links to other sims 2 sites they all have very nice cc on them Smile

i know i was going to do that but i uninstalled seasons and it was too late. yes i will definetely back up next time. my dad did have old Ts2 downloads from my old computer, idk if he still does, i asked him and he gave me his memory sticks, i hope they are their, if not, i better find what i had. Thanks tho, nice to know who has more CC. oh and do u know where to download on UNzipped file thing. (automatically unzipps the file)

4 Re: had to reinstall Ts2 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:26 pm

BBdoll3

Admin
:aarrgg: What happened, Sun? Did you just recently lose your game before? I know how you're feeling. tongueout So sorry to hear that. I hate losing my stuff. I've lost them several times. Both comps! And what's bad is, at one time I did all of my Bkup's, but stillo came out where some of my lots were missing. Houses and my fav peeps. Don't know how that happened. crying

As Nef said, sometimes you find better stuff. Even you have better houses, but the fact still remains, you lost your favs.. Speaking about Bkups, I better do that now,,, just to be safe...

thankyou for the REMINDER, Nef! giggle

5 Re: had to reinstall Ts2 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Sunflowergal22

Superstar
Superstar
BBdoll3 wrote::aarrgg: What happened, Sun? Did you just recently lose your game before? I know how you're feeling. tongueout So sorry to hear that. I hate losing my stuff. I've lost them several times. Both comps! And what's bad is, at one time I did all of my Bkup's, but stillo came out where some of my lots were missing. Houses and my fav peeps. Don't know how that happened. crying

As Nef said, sometimes you find better stuff. Even you have better houses, but the fact still remains, you lost your favs.. Speaking about Bkups, I better do that now,,, just to be safe...

thankyou for the REMINDER, Nef! giggle

well basically something was up with my game, couldn't get it to work, had to reinstall. not on this computer of losing my game. i was very sad. my mom called me a ** Baby. i'm not, whatever tho, i love my game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum