SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Too much simming? . . . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 682397

Too much simming? . . . .  Empty
PostSubject: Too much simming? . . . .    Too much simming? . . . .  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:31 am

Nope! But I wondered about it Sunday evening. I live in a desert so it gets pretty hot during the summer. sunny I wanted to pick up a few groceries from the store and planned to wait until it cool down a bit. So, I'm thinking what would be a good time to go and I think "7 pm that's when it gets dark." I'm busy doing things and it's getting closer to 7 pm and I'm wondering "why is it still so light outside." scratch Then, I realized that the dark at 7 pm is in TS2! bangdesk

So, anything like that happen to you?

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Too much simming? . . . .    Too much simming? . . . .  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:59 am

It is silly crazy how our little pixelated friends affect us!! I haven't experienced what you have in regard to the time of day, but my daughter and I tend to react/behave in Simmy manner to a lot of things. Mainly the "somethings in the way and I can move dang it!!" or greeting each other in simlish. But, it is still our opinion, there can never be too much Simming. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Too much simming? . . . .    Too much simming? . . . .  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Oh gosh! Haha! That hasn't happened to me, but, that probably could. I remember when I was younger I used to think that Sims were in my room. Like, I would have these nightmares (they weren't nightmares per say, just weird dreams) where these Sims from Sims2 Castaway on the playstation 2 would come up to my loft bed and like...look over me. I stopped playing Sims for a few days until those weird dreams went away. I was creeped out because I thought I saw shadows (shadows of probably my dresser) of Sims.

Crazy me. strut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too much simming? . . . .    Too much simming? . . . .  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too much simming? . . . .
Page 1 of 1