SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

A Bad Wedding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Bad Wedding  Empty
PostSubject: A Bad Wedding    A Bad Wedding  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:28 pm

A Bad Wedding  Snapshot_6dae6a73_7cfa267a

So I'm trying to finally get past the original generations in a neighborhood for the first time ever. First step is getting all of these single adults married and making babies :P Of course Dina has to get married to Mortimer though. Grumble. I never liked this pairing, but I decided I'd only keep them together long enough to get through some of Dina's wants, such as marrying him and having a baby. Of course at their wedding Don decided it was best to give Dina a surprise kiss, Mortimer happened to catch it, and Dina got slapped although she didn't choose to do it :P Big surprise right? So after Mortimer and Dina go on their honeymoon I'll have them divorce, and she can take care of her demon child by herself and I'll leave poor Alexander alone and let him enjoy his life without a half brother or sister in the house.
I paused my game right after this. I don't believe Brandi was invited to the wedding, but she is Don's wife now. He didn't like it, but she needed someone to be with and take care of her fifty kids (it's really only five... but well it feels like that many). I decided I'd make him change and become a good man, but obviously he won't have it if he goes around and makes out with newly-married woman, five minutes after they get married.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Bad Wedding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Wedding    A Bad Wedding  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:39 pm

The really really funny thing is.... it looks like Don like Mortimer slapping Dina!! rolling lol Hun, I think this is an awesome post. Not only for telling us what's going on in your gameplay, but my goodness...that pic!! PRICELESS!! lol1
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 712121

A Bad Wedding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Wedding    A Bad Wedding  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:57 pm

rolling lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Anonymous

A Bad Wedding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Wedding    A Bad Wedding  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:07 pm

I also thought it was hilarious how he just stood there and smiled. He kissed her again a little later on, and Brandi (who was at the wedding too) watched that and slapped him Razz
On the bright side Mortimer spent a lot of money to get a blind date, and now has a much better girlfriend, who will marry him once they get back home Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Bad Wedding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Wedding    A Bad Wedding  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Yay for Mortimer!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 622015

A Bad Wedding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Wedding    A Bad Wedding  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:14 pm

oh dear that sucks big time!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Bad Wedding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Wedding    A Bad Wedding  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:40 pm

So Mortimer and Dina broke up while on their honeymoon, and now he's engaged to his new girl, and fun and what-not. But after the break up Dina left like every other divorce in game. So Mortimer and the new girl went out to a whole bunch of places to get more memories and fancy adventurer things, then when I came back, she returned.

A Bad Wedding  Adog

But after she returned she ended up being linked like that ^. Is she a dog? I've only seen animals listed that way Razz I'm quite confused why she returned though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Bad Wedding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Wedding    A Bad Wedding  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:43 pm

She's back for revenge! scaredy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Bad Wedding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Wedding    A Bad Wedding  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bad Wedding
Page 1 of 1