SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

which neighbourhood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

which neighbourhood Empty
PostSubject: which neighbourhood   which neighbourhood I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:59 pm

I think I should play today, to break the spell I seem to be under (I've been watching too much Once Upon a Time), which has caused me to not play for probably 6 months?
So I'm having trouble deciding which neighbourhood to play. I have my Lateral Legacy neighbourhood, or my Willburke Graylands Revamped neighbourhood, or a newish custom one I made with Sim City4, in which a redheaded Lyle SimPe-extracted from Lateral, is one of the founders .. and curiously his children with Brandi Le Tourneo have inherited black hair -- Lyle originally had black hair, as did Dylon, Lauren and Waylon (characters from Lateral Legacy). I changed the hair genetic in BodyShop as well as tweaked his face for some variety, can't figure that one out.

Anyway, which one sounds like the most enjoyable to you?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: which neighbourhood   which neighbourhood I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Hmm I'm not sure. I'm sure others will be able to help you Smile But if you get bored what I always love to do is go to the Pleasantview neighborhood and play with the premades. As a person who loves novels and stories, there's just something about that neighborhood that is kind of like an actual story. And all the premades have their individual unique and intriguing characters to get sucked into.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: which neighbourhood   which neighbourhood I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:56 am

lateral legacy is in pleasantview
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 709571

PostSubject: Re: which neighbourhood   which neighbourhood I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:05 am

Riverblossom Hills has a lot of interesting characters.
flower2
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 619465

PostSubject: Re: which neighbourhood   which neighbourhood I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:30 pm

umm i wouldn't know but i like Strangetown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which neighbourhood   which neighbourhood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which neighbourhood
Page 1 of 1