SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Missing Someone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Missing Someone Empty
PostSubject: Missing Someone   Missing Someone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:18 pm

How do you keep a good mood when you are missing someone? Im just so grumpy and unwilling to talk to anyone or do anything anymore :/ idk what to do, I can't even think anymore about anything but this person. Right now theyre in California and Im in Pennsylvania :/ This is why I hate summers

No
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 616165

Missing Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Someone   Missing Someone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:36 pm

awww, i know how that feels it sucks. i'm lucky the person i miss is nearer to me. well the way i cope with it, is writing songs. or being inspired by seeing that person one day.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Missing Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Someone   Missing Someone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Sunflowergal22 wrote:
awww, i know how that feels it sucks. i'm lucky the person i miss is nearer to me. well the way i cope with it, is writing songs. or being inspired by seeing that person one day.

Usually I write poetry or a story, but I just don't have the motivation to
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 616165

Missing Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Someone   Missing Someone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:46 pm

tallonrk1 wrote:
Sunflowergal22 wrote:

Usually I write poetry or a story, but I just don't have the motivation to

well, then try listening to music or, see if you can contact that person again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Someone   Missing Someone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Someone
Page 1 of 1