We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!
News & Reminders
We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden!
Facebook

Share | 

Sorry, my PC's down.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 326897

PostSorry, my PC's down.

I apologize for not up-dating sooner. And, to all the Simmers who have written story chapters that I've missed and/or other wonderful topics that I might have replied to.

A part for my PC broke and I haven't been able to use it for about a week. Nor, can I play with my Simmies. I won't go into all the frustrations that I've run into trying to get it fixed as it would take up a couple pages and just frustrate me, again.

I'm using a friend's computer and it took about an hour to get signed onto this forum using my friend's computer. I just kept putting in my avatar name and password and it kept saying that I didn't exist, so just kept trying until finally it went through. But for some reason, the emoticons to the left aren't working. Neither does my spell check in my e-mail account. I'm guessing it's this computer.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to get back to get the part I need within another couple weeks.

In the meantime, I've missed you all and the TSSF and hope I can get everything back to normal, soon.

Lilly
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Sorry, my PC's down. :: Comments

Re: Sorry, my PC's down.
Post on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:10 pm  Guest
flower Welcome Back LILLY!

You are in my latest advertisement, here is the Link.

http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=411654

You should be able to view it as a guest. Let me know if you got to see it.
You will find me down in the Sims3 section for awhile.
Blab at you later my friend.
Tasia :affraid:
Post on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:53 pm  Simmer's Garden
Hi Lilly

Sorry to hear you have computer problem's i did wonder where you where lol hadn't seen you in a while but i'm glad you are ok. i hope you get it fixed soon Smile

neff x flower
Post on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:06 am  CindaLove
Sorry to hear of your computer problems. I hope you get it sorted out soon!
flower2
Sorry, my PCs down.
Post on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am  Lilly LeClaire
Thanks! thankyou to everyone.

Tasia, I was able to view your TS3 add. Very nice. I still have an account there with limited abilities since I don't have any TS3 PC games. Yes, I did the the picture of Lilly LeClaire. Also, very nice.

I used a friend's computer on Sunday but now am on a different one which works much better. It didn't take as long for me to get on TSSF--only had to put my avatar name and password in three times--now I'm hoping it will remember me. The part I need is suppose to arrive tomorrow. So, I'm hoping that I'll be able to get back to Simming by Wednesday evening or Thursday. In the meantime, I'll make do with this computer. (I'm dog/house sitting for the next week and have their permission to use their computer.)

It appears that I can use the Emoticons on this computer (had problems on the other one). Nice. sunny

Lilly flower
Post   Sponsored content

Sorry, my PC's down.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmer's Garden :: Blogs :: SG Member Blogs :: Lilly's Sim News-
Jump to: