SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Body shop Tools

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 817321

Body shop Tools Empty
PostSubject: Body shop Tools   Body shop Tools I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:59 am

These tools are fantastic for those who are never out of body shop or those of you who love to make clothing ect.

the first one is body shop mechanic this opens it up in a bigger window which is much easier and if you have any poses for body shop it allows you to use one of them by using the drop down menu and also to use the light in body shop.and also you can use a background image rather than the body shop background.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

body shop poses for the body shop mechanic. there are to files that i found but i only use the one from the first link but it is up to you what you use.
and the second one

body shop lights. these let you make your body shop much lighter or darker, the best setting to have this on is whxb lights as it is just the perfect lighting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique

Body shop Tools
Page 1 of 1