SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Changing uniforms?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

Pisces Posts : 296
Simoleons : 676706

Changing uniforms? Empty
PostSubject: Changing uniforms?   Changing uniforms? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:36 pm

I want my Sims 3 kids to go to school in a uniform, because that's what I grew up with and it seems more realistic to me. But I don't know how to set it so they wear uniforms to school. Does anyone know if there is a mod or something? I've searched Google and cant seem to find anything except uniforms..

I don't want to send them to boarding school (not all of them, anyway), I just want them to change into a uniform, and then when they have a shower after school or get changed on the weekends, they change into their normal clothes... and so the other Sim kids, the ones I don't control, wear the uniform too...if you get me?
Thanks you anyone who can help!
Back to top Go down

Changing uniforms?
Page 1 of 1