SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Coupon for free meal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 683447

Coupon for free meal Empty
PostSubject: Coupon for free meal   Coupon for free meal I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:23 am

Hi my Simmer friends!

I continue to find new things in my TS2 game. I was playing the Jocque family in RHB and Marcel went to get the mail on a Monday, as the flag was up. (I'm, thinking the mail is way overdue. Very Happy ) Anyhow, this is the message that pops up:

"The Sim City Chamber of Commerce would like to show its appreciation for your patronage by offering you this coupon good for a free meal for you and your guests at any of our fine restaurants. Or the not-so-fine ones. Your choice!"

And, in Marcel's Inventory there's a "Coupon for a free meal." cheers

Ever had that happen in your game?

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774363

PostSubject: Re: Coupon for free meal   Coupon for free meal I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Hi Hun! I sure have. Long time ago. But can't remember if I ever used it. LoL
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 710621

PostSubject: Re: Coupon for free meal   Coupon for free meal I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Lilly LeClaire wrote:
Hi my Simmer friends!

I continue to find new things in my TS2 game. I was playing the Jocque family in RHB and Marcel went to get the mail on a Monday, as the flag was up. (I'm, thinking the mail is way overdue. Very Happy ) Anyhow, this is the message that pops up:

"The Sim City Chamber of Commerce would like to show its appreciation for your patronage by offering you this coupon good for a free meal for you and your guests at any of our fine restaurants. Or the not-so-fine ones. Your choice!"

And, in Marcel's Inventory there's a "Coupon for a free meal." cheers

Ever had that happen in your game?

Lilly flower

That happens as a perk when yours sims have a successful date and dined at a restaurant. I've had it happen a few times, but like BBdoll, I'm not sure my sims ever used it. Lilly, I'm amazed too, at the new things I still find in this game. You can't really say that about TS3 because that game has that "thrown together" feel to it, whereas TS2 was lovingly put together by Maxis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: Coupon for free meal   Coupon for free meal I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Yes, it sure does make a difference if something is carefully thought out cheers and prepared rather than thrown together :afraid: .

My Sims did have a successful date. They wanted to dine out by I took them to SPARK! Sports Park and although I had Violet make hamburgers on the grill, they never ate them. Smile I was going to take them to a restaurant but realized that I didn't have any in Desiderata Valley (hadn't added many sub-hoods Laughing ). But Violet and Caleb did have a very successful date. I got more time added and he bought her not only the red roses bouquet but also the big fancy telescope. So, he must have been happy. They did end up going steady as well. So, the success of the date could have lead to the coupon offer.

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coupon for free meal   Coupon for free meal I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Lilly LeClaire wrote:
Yes, it sure does make a difference if something is carefully thought out cheers and prepared rather than thrown together :afraid: .

My Sims did have a successful date. They wanted to dine out by I took them to SPARK! Sports Park and although I had Violet make hamburgers on the grill, they never ate them. Smile I was going to take them to a restaurant but realized that I didn't have any in Desiderata Valley (hadn't added many sub-hoods Laughing ). But Violet and Caleb did have a very successful date. I got more time added and he bought her not only the red roses bouquet but also the big fancy telescope. So, he must have been happy. They did end up going steady as well. So, the success of the date could have lead to the coupon offer.

Lilly flower

LOL That's got to be it. It's been so long since I've sent my sims on a date that I can't remember exactly. My sims never have fun any more.
lol1

Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: Coupon for free meal   Coupon for free meal I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Well, my non-teen Sims sure have fun on dates because they get to WooHoo to get to the "dream date" status--works every time. That's why I was so happy that I did a date (of course it was with teens) that made it to "dream date" status but without any WooHoo. lol1

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coupon for free meal   Coupon for free meal I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:23 pm

LOL I don't like my sims to do that. Rather, I'll have them pillow fight, make out and serenade their way to ecstasy, stopping short of their woohoo desires. Works every time. What can I say, I'm such a tease!
lafflol
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: Coupon for free meal   Coupon for free meal I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:37 am

Hmmmmm, that gives me some great ideas. I love the pillow fight interaction. I'll have to try those as well. I think I need to write down a list because when I get into the timed date mode, I tend to panic and forget everything. lafflol

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coupon for free meal   Coupon for free meal I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:39 pm

The way I always do it is when they first arrive on a community lot, I follow all their wants, which is usually in this order:
Pillow fight, slow dance, hug, backrub, tickle, dine with, bowling, and then the real fun begins - trying to hug, flirt, and make out without Crumplebottom seeing any of it! Usually by then the dream date meter is pretty high and then all I have to do is keep the kisses coming. But no woohoo - they have to wait for the honeymoon!

lol1
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: Coupon for free meal   Coupon for free meal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 am

Those are some great ideas, CindaLove. I made a list and will put it in my games tips notebook. (Actually I'm going to have to start a second one soon. Very Happy )

I've never had a problem with Mrs. Crumplebottom but that's probably because I seldom use the nightlife sub-hood. If I go to a community lot it's in the Bluewater Village sub-hood or the regular neighborhood (such as Desiderata Valley or Riverblossom Hills).

Whether or not they do WooHoo before the Honeymoon depends on the "story" that I have for that particular couple (and maybe my panic at whether or not they have a "dream date"). Never did like anything that was timed.

I've had "home" dates which I do with married couples. I do the whole thing at their home. Sometimes I'll have them wear their PJs (kind of like a pajama party) and, of course, that's perfect for the pillow fight. This date almost always has, at least, one WooHoo--sometime two. Laughing

Now, I'll have to have some more "dates" and check out these ideas. Maybe, if I have ideas written down to look at, then I won't panic when the date meter starts running. rolling lol

Thanks, again for the great ideas. thankyou

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coupon for free meal   Coupon for free meal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:12 am

Hey that date night for married sims couples sounds great! I need to try that out. And the random woohoo here and there sound like a fantastic way to spice up their little simmy marriages!
pillowfight pillowfight pillowfight pillowfight pillowfight pillowfight pillowfight
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: Coupon for free meal   Coupon for free meal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:24 am

It works great. And, then it's nice to see the couple randomly holding hands or kissing each other. Very Happy It doesn't seem to matter what their personality or aspiration is they still do the "lovee, dovee" stuff. I read somewhere that Sims will want to do more of what they are already doing. So, if I want a "lovee, dovee" couple, then I have them do the romantic interactions and it works--they want more of those interactions. cheers

Didn't think to use this emoticon: pillowfight But it's perfect. Very Happy

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coupon for free meal   Coupon for free meal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:40 am

Lilly LeClaire wrote:
It doesn't seem to matter what their personality or aspiration is they still do the "lovee, dovee" stuff. I read somewhere that Sims will want to do more of what they are already doing. So, if I want a "lovee, dovee" couple, then I have them do the romantic interactions and it works--they want more of those interactions. cheers

And if you have Seasons, springtime (along with allergies!) has love in the air so anything you do romantically will make love blossom! For example, Pascal Curious came home from work with Cassandra Goth, and they had never met before that. She started to weed the flowers, when he stopped her, and kissed her romantically and they both fell in love instantly! And their relationship was only 35! I had never seen anything like that and I was like, what!?
:veryhappy:
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: Coupon for free meal   Coupon for free meal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:50 am

Oh, how :sweet: !

I just love it when Sims do that! That's a bit how it was with Violet Jocque and Caleb Kestera--they just chose each other. (I don't know if it was spring or not but it could have been. Very Happy )

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774363

PostSubject: Re: Coupon for free meal   Coupon for free meal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:34 pm

I've tried all of these. Woo-Hoo in the car outside the club (Public Woo-hoo). It's funny. The car steams up and starts bouncing around. LoL I did that with the Good Witch. bounce

When I installed my elevator, the parents did it in there and the daughter was outside cheering them on, until they came out then she was making faces. So funny!

As Cinda, I wait for the Teens to Woo-Hoo. I just have them do the nice slow petting and all. Plenty of time for the Woo - with the - Hoo! lol1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coupon for free meal   Coupon for free meal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coupon for free meal
Page 1 of 1