SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]Auto Logon!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774363

[solved]Auto Logon! Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Auto Logon!   [solved]Auto Logon! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:23 pm

hello2 Forum! I have a question. Before when I used to logon, I could just type in the first initial of my username, or place my mouse over the area where my username is to be entered, and it would prompt and then my password would prompt also. It's not doing that now.

Now I need to key in both my username and my password. Anyone know why that is? Do I need to change a setting or something on my comp?

Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 710621

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Auto Logon!   [solved]Auto Logon! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:45 pm

BBdoll3 wrote:
hello2 Forum! I have a question. Before when I used to logon, I could just type in the first initial of my username, or place my mouse over the area where my username is to be entered, and it would prompt and then my password would prompt also. It's not doing that now.

Now I need to key in both my username and my password. Anyone know why that is? Do I need to change a setting or something on my comp?

When you clear your browser's internet history, it deletes the cookies, which are used to automatically logs you on. But after you fill the logon out, it should be logging on automatically after that, unless you are running a program that is cleaning those cookies out of your browser. If you are running a computer cleaning program, you should be able to go in and change that by going into a section of that program that says "Sites to allow" or "Cookies to keep", or something like that. Add TSSF to the list that allows or keeps cookies, and then you should be good to go!
flower2
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 620515

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Auto Logon!   [solved]Auto Logon! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:37 pm

the only time i had that problem is when i deleted my cookies. after that, it should be fine
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Auto Logon!   [solved]Auto Logon! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Did this straighten out for you, BBdoll?
mickeywave
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Auto Logon!   [solved]Auto Logon! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:45 am

Computer Cleaning Program, like what? I went into my Internet Options, but I don't see anything to add TSSF. Where can I find that?
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Auto Logon!   [solved]Auto Logon! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:56 am

Do have a computer cleaning program such as a registry or error fixer such as Registry Mechanic or some other program? If you do, that's what I'm referring to.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Auto Logon!   [solved]Auto Logon! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:11 am

Oh, Ok. I have that System Machanics. But I went to my Help Tool and it told me how to enter our site. I did that. I will check my SM to see. I may have cleared something.

I do recall having to clear out something with my Norton the other day. I was getting an error. I'll check. Thanks Cinda.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Auto Logon!   [solved]Auto Logon! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:23 am

Ididn't see anything on my SM about cookies. There was something about Optimizing Registry. What's that? LoL
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Auto Logon!   [solved]Auto Logon! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:19 pm

I'm not sure about your cleaning program or anitvirus hun. If you still are not logging on automatically, then it is probably one or the other that is preventing it somehow. Are you checking the Auto Login box as shown below?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Auto Logon!   [solved]Auto Logon! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Yep. I have my auto logon checked. Still not working. I'll check later. Thanks for your feedback.
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Auto Logon!   [solved]Auto Logon! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:13 pm

You know what? I was just rereading your post and I realize I may have misunderstood you -I apologize for that. (Bad neckache today) Your browser has not memorized your username and password, and that's why it's not filling it in for you. What browser are you using BBdoll? Let's see if we can reset this for you.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Auto Logon!   [solved]Auto Logon! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:28 pm

I just logged back on. Came back and I had disconnected or something. Went to log on again and it's working now. Thanks cinda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Auto Logon!   [solved]Auto Logon! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Auto Logon!
Page 1 of 1