SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]movies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

[solved]movies Empty
PostSubject: [solved]movies   [solved]movies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to take the movie clips from the sims3 to show back up in my uploads window to upload to the sims3.com
Basically, there is no way that I can tell to edit the film clips on the Sims3.com.And it is really challenging to get a perfect movie clip. So I want to use Windows Movie Maker to edit them and then put them back into my Documents/Sims3/Recorded Movies File. So I can upload them directly to my Ts3.com studio for further production. I have done it the way I just explained but they do not show up in the uploads Sims3 Launch thingy, but I see it in the Recorded Movies file in my documents. Any Ideas?
Thanks,
Tasia, :geek:
Back to top Go down

[solved]movies
Page 1 of 1