SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]Content Error Message!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774363

[solved]Content Error Message! Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Content Error Message!   [solved]Content Error Message! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:30 pm

Hi Nef!  I loaded this tool when you posted, but never really tried it until today. Becuz I'm still having problems with my cc's now, I thought I'd use it.  Well, when I try to install it to run, it goes through it's steps then gives me an Error message.  Just says, "Error".  Did i load it wrong or something?

Guess I could remove it and load it again.  sad  I'm having a rough time trying to get my game back to the way it was.  Not happy right now.  
unhappydance
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 710621

[solved]Content Error Message! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [solved]Content Error Message!   [solved]Content Error Message! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Hi BBdoll! Unfortunately, the Content Manager has never really worked for folks, and EA has always refused to fix it. But MTS has a realy popular tool that I've heard folks say they like. If anyone would like to try it, you can download it here.

Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/

[solved]Content Error Message!
Page 1 of 1