SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Picket Fences! Part 69

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 673812

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Empty
PostSubject: Picket Fences! Part 69   Picket Fences!  Part 69 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Picket Fences!  Part 69 10576010
Picket Fences! Part 69

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snapsh53

You are invited to the wedding of Claudia Alan and Rhys Sawyer!

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snap1659

Over at Buford Falls Church . . .

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snaps799

Rev. Lucas Brown, the new paster of the church, was beginning the wedding ceremony . . .
"Family and friends, we welcome you today to witness the marriage of Rhys and Claudia. You have shared and contributed to their lives in the past, and by witnessing their marriage ceremony today, they ask you to share in their future."

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snaps832

Ryan Sawyer, father of the groom, was seated on the front pew.

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snaps836

Rhys and Claudia's daughter Hannah was sitting with Rhys' daughter Megan Grace.

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snaps785

Rhys' son Ryan Carlson and his wife Cassie were seated together.

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snaps810

Rhys' son Kevin Anderson was seated with his wife Heather.

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snaps834

Rhys and Claudia's son Noah was accompied by his wife Miyuki.

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snaps782

Friends and neighbors of the bride and groom, Peter and MaryLou Edwards were seated together.

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snaps771

Larry and Joy Anderson, friends and neighbors of the bride and groom were seated together.

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snaps837

Mary Ashley, a friend of both the bride and groom, was seated with her boyfriend Tony Carras.

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snapsh14

Jonathan Henry, the best man stood at the alter awaiting the bride and wondering why the groom hadn't arrived. He hoped Rhys hadn't changed his mind and decided not to show up.

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snaps803

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snaps814

Maid of Honor Shannan Henry, cousin of the bride, entered the church.

She was wearing a floor length purple gown with appliqued bodice.

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snapsh37

As she walked toward the alter, she was puzzled to see Jonathan standing at the alter alone.
Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snapsh12

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snapsh35

Shannan was followed by the bride, who was wearing a floor length white gown with lace overlay. Claudia made her way down the aisle to join

her groom under the wedding arch . . .

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snapsh17

But when she didn't see Rhys, she was afraid he had changed his mind.

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snapsh50

"Do you know what happened to Rhys?", asked Claudia.

"He told Jonathan this morning that he'd see him at the church", said Shannan, "I don't know why he isn't here."

Picket Fences!  Part 69 Snapsh49

"Excuse me, but where's the groom?", asked Rev. Brian.

"I talked to him this morning and he said he'd see me here", said Jonathan.

"As far as I know, he intended to be here", said Claudia.

To be continued . . .

Last edited by DaisyRaggs on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 775863

PostSubject: Re: Picket Fences! Part 69   Picket Fences!  Part 69 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:57 pm

O.M! Did he 'die', Daisy? I was so looking forward to a beautiful wedding for Rhys and Claudia. Ohhhh Nooo! crying Did Alien's nab him? :afraid: O.m.G.!! I can't wait. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Is he in the hospital??? Did that woman do the WoooHooo with him the nite before and kept him in bed??? :affraid: scaredy whacky bounce

Last edited by BBdoll3 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 684947

PostSubject: Picket Fences!   Picket Fences!  Part 69 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:59 am

mickeywave Hi Daisy!

Oh, Oh! I was looking forward to saying "WooHoo" to Claudia and Rhys getting married. extrahappy Now I'm left with a cliff hanger and a question. What happened to Rhys? scratch

And, for some reason, the pictures aren't showing up on my computer. Don't know if that is just my computer being cranky or if all other Simmers are having the same problem.

tnx4sharing I can hardly wait for part 70 to see what happened to Rhys and whether or not he and Claudia get married.

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 775863

PostSubject: Re: Picket Fences! Part 69   Picket Fences!  Part 69 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:59 am

Morning ladies! mickeywave @ Lilly, you may want to clear your cookies/cache or something. I know sometimes that happens to me and that's what Cinda suggests I do. I'm not having problems seeing them on mine.

Daisy is such a Fantastic Writer. Always knows when to sock it to us and keep us on the edge of our :afraid: seats wanting more. extrahappy She should be writing books, soaps, nitetime, daytime. I keep telling her that she is so dang talented and not sure why she doesn't write Books!! She just makes my heart pound she's so dang good... lol1 Great Job Hun!

pillowfight
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 684947

PostSubject: Picket Fences!   Picket Fences!  Part 69 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:14 pm

Hi BBdoll,

Thanks for the information. I think that my security system does something to clean them up--or maybe not. I often get the "pop up blocked" sign and the strange noise that goes with it. I'd have to check with my computer guy--he's the one who selected the security system that I have.

In any case, I can see the pictures now, so I will go and look at the pictures to go with the text. extrahappy

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Picket Fences! Part 69   Picket Fences!  Part 69 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:28 pm

ah oh this is very interesting... wonder where Rhys went lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picket Fences! Part 69   Picket Fences!  Part 69 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picket Fences! Part 69
Page 1 of 1