SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

A Strange glitch and one funny sim

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 815821

A Strange glitch and one funny sim Empty
PostSubject: A Strange glitch and one funny sim   A Strange glitch and one funny sim I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:16 am

hey all Smile

my sim lives right across the road from the valley park venue i built, now it's been running perfect ever since i built it it was play tested many times. well last night my sim was tending to her horses outside and i noticed a huge gathering over in the park so i went on over only to find a load of proprietors all standing about in the park lol there should only be on there.
A Strange glitch and one funny sim Screen10

next pics are of my sim. one of her horses had the want to run the jumping course so i had her saddle up her horse with her jumping saddle then directed her to mount the horse, well to my surprise she got on the horse backwards. i thought at first it was a silly glitch but no it wasn't she really did it lol. the look on her face when she realized she was on backwards and went to grab the rains was so funny. she did eventually turn around properly. lol and she's supposed to be a professional equestrian.
A Strange glitch and one funny sim Screen11

A Strange glitch and one funny sim Screen12
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 712721

PostSubject: Re: A Strange glitch and one funny sim   A Strange glitch and one funny sim I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:10 am

lol1
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776463

PostSubject: Re: A Strange glitch and one funny sim   A Strange glitch and one funny sim I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:29 pm

rolling lol lafflol giggle rolling lol
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 622615

PostSubject: Re: A Strange glitch and one funny sim   A Strange glitch and one funny sim I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:31 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Strange glitch and one funny sim   A Strange glitch and one funny sim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Strange glitch and one funny sim
Page 1 of 1