SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

More babies, promotions, and strange things in Viper Canyon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite
Lisafashonista

Female

Capricorn Posts : 133
Simoleons : 670447

More babies, promotions, and strange things in Viper Canyon Empty
PostMore babies, promotions, and strange things in Viper Canyon

The new"It" couple of Viper Canyon is Robert and Cynthia Kim. It appears that the Kim's have cornered the real estate marketsbuying and selling homes. As a matter od fact they sold Matthew and Jessica's home to Lisa Ramierez's mother. They were able to get Justin into private school and in addition have two more children Josh and Justine. Life couldn't get any better but then again.....
Off to see how those globe trotting Traveller's are doing Trent has settled into his career in Adventure and has has managed to work himself up to an International Sim of Mystery, While Trish is content with her pottery hobby at home taking care of Tia and nooboo on the way . Tina is currently skilling for those scholarships and Trent is getting awfully friendly with the dog Andy that comes and visits every night....
Over on Sagebrush Lane Julien Cook is working on becoming a Celebrity Chef and maybe someday have his own restaurant. So what Julien does is he invites all the walk bys over for dinner so that he can try new recipes out . That was until he locked eyes with Christy Stratton and it was stars and fireworks for both. Julien proposed that Christy move in which she took full advantage of because ofher agenda. First on her agenda was to get a different job so she quit the smuggling job she had and opted to become a Meeting Coordinator in the Event Planning Field. Second on her Agenda was to get married well there was no proposal from Julien so she decided skip the marriage and let's start having babies because I need to graduate at least 3 from college. First to arrive was Stratton Cooke. Christy decided to give her first son Julien's name.
Well that house that the Kims's sold to Carmen Mendoza..... has done nothing but bring her bad luck or what my seem bad luck to some...First night in her new home what happens She is abducted, probed and impregnated by PT 202. That was just what she needed! But at least through out the pregnancy PT 202 faithfully sent her a child support check of 200 simmies. Lisahas become quite fond of her night visitor Shouli to the point that she addedher to the household . Shouji was so grateful that she nibbled on Carmen's hand! Bam Carmen is a Werewolf just wait til her daughter finds out! It was that day too that PT 202's son Neo arrived. Lisa will findout soon enough when Carmen has the family over for a party for Neo.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

More babies, promotions, and strange things in Viper Canyon :: Comments

Lilly LeClaire
Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:18 am by Lilly LeClaire
mickeywave Hi Lisa,

Very interesting. It sounds as though your community is growing. I like the story of the Kim's being in real estate and buying and selling properties and the one about Lisa's mother Carmen being abducted and then giving birth to Neo--great name, by the way.

I haven't played some of the Sim bin Sims, so it's interesting to see how you play them. I did finally put Cyd Roseland in a house (he bought John's Mole's house after John and his new and pregnant wife, moved to a bigger house). I wasn't sure how I'd play him but he went to the store for some, badly needed new clothing and first thing he met Sadie Bruenig. Just like that a rare, spontaneous, 2 bolt relationship which I couldn't resist. So, now they are married, have added an upstairs room and have a son, Joseph.

tnx4sharing And, best wishes and good luck to all your Simmies.

Lilly flower

Page 1 of 1