SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Rounding out Bluewater Village

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite
Lisafashonista

Female

Capricorn Posts : 133
Simoleons : 668497

Rounding out Bluewater Village Empty
PostRounding out Bluewater Village

As we visit the Ramierez's we find out that the marriage isn't what it seems. On the outside Lisa and Checo appear to be a very loving couple but little does Lisa know Checo is a ladies man. rumor around Bluewater Village is that Checo has been seen woo hooing Tatiana Summerdream and Mary Gavigan and even some Lisa hasn't even heard of. The worst thing is Lisa thinks she's preggers what to do ??? The only person she trusts with talking about this is her mother Carmen. Carmen came straight to the home from SimpeTutorial to comfort and support her daughter. Checo always wanting everything to look good and to show people that he should be considered to be in the same ranksas the Landgraabs and the Goths made sure that Tessa got into private school and that he actually got a job. All the wilst roving his eyes over all the ladies in the hood, So far so good no child support bills have arrived yet...
Across town at the Jacquet's Denise and baby Gilbert are anxiously awaiting the return of Yves who has spent the mos part of his life studying cooking in Europe. Now that he is home for good to run the Bakery. He and Denise both want a large family by marrying off 6 children.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Rounding out Bluewater Village :: Comments

Lilly LeClaire
Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:38 am by Lilly LeClaire
mickeywave Hi Lisa,

It sounds like Gilbert will not be an only child in your game. lol1

Checo is all over the ladies in my game as well. He almost always shows up to greet the new arrivals. But, then, Lisa is also attracted to a number of different men. Both of them will show up on other lots--just to visit--but not together. giggle Maybe it's time for me to go and play the Ramirez family. I've noticed that when I'm playing other Sim families, and one Sim keeps showing up, he or she will continue to do so until I go in and play that family. I had one Sim mother who had twin toddlers, an infant and a child when I stopped playing the lot. She kept dropping by other lots I was playing with the pacifier thought bubble. I finally went back in to play her and have some birthday parties, so that the twins were children and the infant was a toddler (and she stopped dropping by all my lots). She seemed to have a strong personality. I only saw this once but I directed her to take one of the toddlers to the potty when he was sleepy (and often times it will kick out that skill which it did). Well, she picked him up and practically slammed him back on the potty chair, firmly patted the potty as though she was saying "you will go now!" lafflol He stayed on and went and then she put him into bed.

tnx4sharing It's interesting to see what is happening in your game.

Lilly flower

Page 1 of 1