SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Onella Drive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 815521

Onella Drive Empty
PostSubject: Onella Drive   Onella Drive I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Onella drive is a ncie family home, kind of modern. this will require all ep's and sp's apart from 70's, 80's & 90's sp i don't have that. no cc has been used. the cc you see in the pictures is the seating around the tree and the mirror floors which are not included in the lot. the mirror floors are from tsr by murano and the seating i cannot remember.

this lot has
3 bedrooms
2 bathrooms
laundry room
open plan downstairs living, kitchen diner.
lovely pool area
1 car garage
small play park for kids.
and a nice fruit and veg garden

the fruit and veg garden i have set you off with some plants and trees already planted, all your sims need to do is look after them Smile the book shelf has every book from the book shop apart from fiction books. there are all skill book, all recipe books, fishing books, kids books and all compositions for all musical instruments so your sims do not need to go buy those books Very Happy the house is fully furnished and decorated and beautifully landscaped. 2 bedrooms are empty as i know some simmers like to decorate some rooms to their own taste and needs.Onella is the indian meaning for Light Smile

Download Here!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 712421

Onella Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onella Drive   Onella Drive I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Sweeeet! I wish I could live there!

woo
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776163

Onella Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onella Drive   Onella Drive I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:33 am

Very nice, Nef. I must say, it's quite diff from your other lots, but very nice

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Onella Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onella Drive   Onella Drive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onella Drive
Page 1 of 1