SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Six recolors of the afbodydressmom mesh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Six recolors of the afbodydressmom mesh Empty
PostSubject: Six recolors of the afbodydressmom mesh   Six recolors of the afbodydressmom mesh I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:52 pm

This lovely base game mesh has three textures that come with the base game. And now I make six more! My package comes in six colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and white.
Six recolors of the afbodydressmom mesh 33peqe10

Download 6 Recolors Here

Last edited by Anonymity on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct link)
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 672462

PostSubject: Sis recolors of the afbodydressmom mesh   Six recolors of the afbodydressmom mesh I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:05 pm

groan I tried to download your nice recolors of this dress, but I got the following message:
Six recolors of the afbodydressmom mesh Mommy_10

II really like them and will download them after you resolve this issue. ballspin
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Six recolors of the afbodydressmom mesh   Six recolors of the afbodydressmom mesh I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:46 pm

I think I know what the problem was. I forgot to put the files into the zipped folder, and of course, an empty zip folder can't be downloaded because there's nothing in it.

-FIXED-
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 672462

PostSubject: Mommy dresses recolors   Six recolors of the afbodydressmom mesh I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:35 am

bravo I downloaded your dresses. They fit in perfect with the time line of my story. They will definitely get lots of use. tnx4sharing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Six recolors of the afbodydressmom mesh   Six recolors of the afbodydressmom mesh I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:33 am

DaisyRaggs wrote:

bravo I downloaded your dresses. They fit in perfect with the time line of my story. They will definitely get lots of use. tnx4sharing

Cool! What do you mean by "timeline of my story"? Are you doing a historical, old-fashioned game?
Back to top Go down
Nonni
Affiliate
Nonni

Female

Pisces Posts : 352
Simoleons : 863752

PostSubject: Re: Six recolors of the afbodydressmom mesh   Six recolors of the afbodydressmom mesh I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:31 pm

I have a rustic 'hood set in the 1950's this is perfect for it! tnx4sharing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six recolors of the afbodydressmom mesh   Six recolors of the afbodydressmom mesh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Six recolors of the afbodydressmom mesh
Page 1 of 1