SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

The Cove

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite
Lisafashonista

Female

Capricorn Posts : 133
Simoleons : 669247

The Cove Empty
PostThe Cove

Running on the platform of maklng oprning small buisnesses his prioroty Beaumont DeBateau won the Belladonna Cove subruban election. Now with a house on the hill he and his scientist wife Melanie can now concetrate on their children Giselle, Keaton, Callie, Cinda and Sunny. Melanie worked with genetic alteration and anti aging within the labratories of SimPE and her first Test subjects were none other than the Ottomas Family. Dora Otttomas had come to her about getting rid of the ugly gene that kept popping up in the family tree, Melanie felt that she could assist with this problem. So Dora exhausted her retirement fund to have the entire family genetically altered and while they were at it she wanted to treat herself to the process of turning back the hands of time. It worked! For the first time in her lonely miserable life she was beautiful and boy was she getting the attention from the community! Even one of her students Lazlo Curious kissed her.
With the job offer from the Belladonna Post Peter Ottomas moved his family from Simbin to Belladonna Cove her he became Editorin Chief of the paper while Samantha headed the Belladonna Cove School district, Life was good for them with his standing in the community it was very easy getting his children into the most prestigious private school in the district. While Samantha on the other handwasunder extreme pressure to have 6 children because of her mother in law and it wasn't until the birth of their6th child Harper that Samantha had a nervous breakdown to make matters worse Dora decidedthat it was ti,e for her to find her own place leaving Samantha in a bind for nowshe had to find a nanny to care for their youngesst child, for weekesshe carried a floursackdoll around. It wasn't until she found out that her eldest son David received a ton of scholarships that snappedher out of her slump. Bidding farewell to her mother in law Samantha now was thinking ofhaving another baby! Dora love the attention she received from her proceedures so much she started dating the very handsome Llama player Carlos Contender, The one aspect of her transformationthat she was not told was that she could get preggers! Leaving her son's already large household Dora headed out to look for a place of her own anf just maybe Carlos would join her after all they hadso much in common, Both wanted to have 6 children.
Next to the Mayor's Mansion, Beaumont's eldest son Armand and his wife Jessica reside with their teenage daughter Tara and youngsters Avery, Ainsly and Armani. Armand and Jessica had a rough start first marrying right out of high school then divorcing after the adoption of Tara, But both still had a glimmer of feelings toward the other. It wasn't until Jessica's bold move of moving into Armand's home that he took notice. Through days and nights of lengthy talking and each one making a promise of change that they decided to make a go of it a second time . And as the old saying goes love is the sweetest the second time around.
Taking full advantage of the new Mayor's plan Danny Cordial and hiswife Barbara took full advantage of the plan. Both witches by nature the opened a new store in Belladonna Cove called Potions of Emotions so if the residence find themselvesafflicted either by an unwanted Vampire, Zombism, Werewolf or even wanted to opt out from being a Plantsim they can come down to the store to get the antidote. Maybe if you would prefer to have either a come hither perfume or even love potion number 8.5 they have that too. Business didso well in the cove that they expanded the business to a downtown Belladonna Cove location!
Barbara prefers to stay at home with their 3 chidren Samantha, Kimberly and Sam. For Barbara Motherhood is her top priority well that and concocting more potionsfor Danny's shops.
New residents are choosing Belladonna Cove as place to live primarily for the the fact that the community isrelatively crime free such is the case for the Larson's Elise was there when husband Alvin went into Aspiration failure after the birth if their twins Jason and Jodie. So Alvin had to spendsome time at the SimPE psych ward. Thinking that he wasfully recovered Elise retrieved Alvin and brought him home little did she know that he had not fully recovered and was still carrying hisflour sack doll wherever he went. It seemed that the only way out of his slump was to a ) first renew their wedding vows becauseforsome reason he forgot that he and Elise were married and then start working on having another baby. Still not fit to go back to work Alvin spent his time with Jodie and Jason teaching them skilssand helping with homework . It wasn't until the birth of their second son Jordan that Alvin finally snapped out of it. He helped wife Elise with Jordan's skills as she had gotten a job with the Post as horoscope writer. Alvin was feeling more and more like himself the he too finally went out and got himself a job in law enforcement. Life was good for the Larson's.
Also new to the Cove are the Gielkes Lucy and Carl moved into a modest home with their son Chester. It was soon after that twins Truman and Carla came into the picture. While Carl works as an Oceanographer in the SimPE Ocean. Lucy loves the fact that she canstay home with their children and newly adopted dog Webster. The Gielkes are not that concerned with status so they have decided to let their children attend public school but still emphasing the importance that they should attend college in the future.
One of the most prestigous families in Belladonna Cove next to the DeBateaus are the Contenders Marisela and Alonzo were very proud of their sons Carlos and Santana at being professional Athletes their only regrets were that they never attended college. While Santana moved out and married his childhood sweetheart Magdelena and had a daughter Isabel their eldest son Carlos stayed at the family home. With Alonzo working alongside Armand DeBateau at SimPE, Marisela is the fashion editor for Simspolitan a high fashion magazine for the fashion concious woman. It was after the birth of their twin daughters Chase and Fallon that Alonzo and Marisela had a sit down with their son Carlos and informed him that it was time for him to start looking for a place of his own. What a great day for Marisela coming home from work with a promotion at the magazine and getting time off for maternity leave.
Santana Contender followed in his older brother's footsteps and was draftedby the Llamas but the difference with Santana he married hischild hood sweatheart. Though not really ready formarriage at the time especially when Magdelena became preggerswith their daughter Isabel. But that didn't stop Santana from testing fruits from other trees. Whenever the team was out of town at away games he seemed to find the time to strike up a romance with a groupie or two. Magdelina knew that Santana was not the faithful type she even followed one of his flings home. Come to find out it was one of the back up Dancers from the half time show. The lil flousey's name was Hannah Bell.Hmmph! Wouldn't you know the day she followed Hannah home she gave birth as Magdelina looked at the baby she knew right away who the baby daddy was and it wasn't Hannah's husband Issac! With Isabel grown with a family of her own there was nothing really tying her and Santana together . In a desperate measure to save her marriage Magdelina became preggers and soon the family welcomed a son Asher.
Omar and his wife Mariana moved back to the Uberhood from Lucky Palms wanting to be closerto their daughter Darleen after she was released from the SimPE institute. Settling into the quiet community of Belladonna Cove little did the little community know that Omar was on the vergerof being promoted to Crime Boss of the community. Mariana unaware of what exactly her husband's job title was,allthat mattered was that he gave her whatever her heart desired. . Finding a comfortable home in the Cove Mariana carefully and meticulously decorated her yard so that she may be able to get into the Garden Club. Club members wereso impressed by her orchard trees and flower gardens that she wasa shoo in. Also giving into his wife's desire was to have more children soon thereafter Omar II arrived.
It was in the Wednesday morning paper that a woman from Desiderata Valley was missing. She was last seen at the Strangetown Shopping Plaza.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Cove :: Comments

Lilly LeClaire
The Cove
Post Sat May 04, 2013 3:33 pm by Lilly LeClaire
mickeywave Hi Lisa!

I just finished reading your Belladonna Cove story. I enjoyed it and love the way that you tie all the different family stories together. I think of EA pre-made Sims and what I do with them when I've reading your story. Of course, I don't have SimPE and haven't resurrected any Sims so the generations before those in the EA game, are unfamiliar to me; however, I love hearing about them and what they are doing.

It was nice to see that you have Armand DeBateau and his former wife, Jessica get back together. I wasn't so nice to them in my BDC neighborhood. Jessica continued to live in the trailer park and, after some looking, finally found someone she had a couple lightning bolts with--the trailer park manager. They married and had a set of "Cheesecake" Twins: Pierce (a son) and Paige (a daughter). And, EA did make it so that when the manager moved in with her and took on other duties (became playable); a new manager appeared on the scene for the trailer park. I did have Jessica move into one of the bigger trailers so there is room for her family. I was testing the "Cheesecake Twins Theory" and it worked here.

And, I love the potion shop that the Cordials have as a business. I think that's a great idea. I don't play the "Magic" aspects much so I'm assuming that witches and warlocks can make the potions that you talked about. What level is the business on? I think the highest level I've reached, so far, is in Florence Delorosa's Florist Shop and it's a level 9.

tnx4sharing I'm looking forward to your next up-date.

Lilly flower

Lisafashonista
The Cove
Post Sun May 05, 2013 5:44 am by Lisafashonista
Lilly, I am thrilled that you are enjoying the story lines. I resurrect anyone I can because it seems with the pre mades there was no life no family background. In the past when I played BDC I always had Jessica Petersen marry Carlos Contender . Both of the Cordial's Potion shops are at a Level 10 planning on putting one in every hood. Thank you for reading ...This is my first attempt at writing stories next I think that I'll attempt picture stories Tasia does an awesome job trying to read all of hers to get the hang of it!
Lilly LeClaire
The Cove
Post Sun May 05, 2013 10:38 am by Lilly LeClaire
mickeywave Hi Lisa,

Tasia does an excellent job with picture stories. And, so does Daisyraggs, SG's resident writer. Both of them take excellent pictures (something I'm trying to learn as well). I have gotten a few good ones but many are too far away. I've been told try to see the whites of their eyes and get as close as possible before taking the pictues. I've found that the pause or "P" key works well for this. If you add pictures, then I think you may find you won't need as many words since pictures can take the place of some of the words. I hope that it works well for you to get your stories to the point where you want to be. goodluck with your latest Sim story endeavor.

I understand the reason for your resurrecting Sims. I like to have my Sims live longer, so that, Grandparents can see their grandchildren and even great grandchildren and parents can still be adults when their children graduate from Uni, get married and start a family. So, some of my favorite tools/cheats are "Elixer of Life" and "Aging off". lafflol I think that is because, in my family of origin, people tend to live a long time. Both of my grandmothers lived to be 100 years old so they saw great-great grandchildren. And, I like my Sims, even the mean, nasty ones like Catriona McGreggor. giggle So, I don't like to see them die. The worst thing that I've done, in my game, was turn every elder who walked past the Goodie house (I aged them down to adults) into teenagers using in game cheats. giggle That was in Strangetown. I wanted to make them younger; however, I found that if I turned them into a toddler or a child they would stay on the lot (teens would walk off). Then, if I didn't take care of them (basically take them into the family) the Social Worker would come and not only take them but all the other children, toddlers and babies from the lot. So, teens it was. Now they are coming back as teens to interact with my other (playable) teens. It's strange to see a Sims whose an elder in another neighborhood appear as a teen. Guess Strangetown was a good choice for a neighborhood to try this. Very Happy

Lilly flower

Re: The Cove
Post  by Sponsored content

The Cove

Page 1 of 1