SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Sims 3 University Life-- How is the game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 622165

Sims 3 University Life-- How is the game? Empty
PostSubject: Sims 3 University Life-- How is the game?   Sims 3 University Life-- How is the game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:49 am

hey Simmers,

so I am considering getting Sims 3 university Life because I love The Sims 2 version (I send every sim to college) so I was wondering for those whom have it, please let me know how it is!
Back to top Go down
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

Pisces Posts : 296
Simoleons : 678056

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 University Life-- How is the game?   Sims 3 University Life-- How is the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:24 pm

I didn't like the Sims 2 Uni, but I really love the Sims 3 one, so much better than S2 (in my opinion)
I hope you enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 815371

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 University Life-- How is the game?   Sims 3 University Life-- How is the game? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:09 am

i found the sims 2 uni just ok, it could get a little boring. as for the sims 3 uni it is much better and there is so much sim's can do and get up to. it can be really quite funny at times. the best of it is you can send your sim off to uni from young adult to elder. and can get as many degree's as you want your sim to have. i think you would enjoy it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 University Life-- How is the game?   Sims 3 University Life-- How is the game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 University Life-- How is the game?
Page 1 of 1