SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Simming Announcements: New Sims 2 video coming soon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 620515

Simming Announcements: New Sims 2 video coming soon! Empty
PostSubject: Simming Announcements: New Sims 2 video coming soon!   Simming Announcements: New Sims 2 video coming soon! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:18 pm

hello all,

to be honest, i wasn't sure where to put this, so i'm just going to post it here.
So sunny
Besides being busy practicing and whatever, i'm going to upload a new sims 2 video. Thanks to Simentalove's post "Adding new music" in the sims 2 tips and trips section, i converted one of my originals and put it in my sims 2 game. 🐱
now what i'm going to do is that it will be like a music video because i made my crush when i first met him and that's what the song is about pretty much about. but anyways, it's going to be a music video so, look out for it. cheers
Back to top Go down

Simming Announcements: New Sims 2 video coming soon!
Page 1 of 1