SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

some mermaid photos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flutterby
Local Phenomenon
Local Phenomenon
Flutterby

Female

Capricorn Posts : 161
Simoleons : 694395

some mermaid photos Empty
PostSubject: some mermaid photos   some mermaid photos I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:32 am

Here are some photos I took with my test hood after installing Island Paradise.

my self-sim after turning into a mermaid
some mermaid photos Screenshot_zpse9d1fb0f

ended up marrying Triton King..he is teaching one of the twins to walk (I had played around with changing his scale colors...later turn them back to how they originally was)
some mermaid photos Screenshot-2_zps40705f53

next set of babies ended up being Quads (4) buggout ... (I had thought the biggest you could have was triplets ... but found out cause one of my mods it adds a slight chance of having Quads. Good thing I don't mind having multiple lol ) Mermaids rather swim everywhere even though there are boats (and boat taxi) available....good thing the babies are mermaids and have gills...
some mermaid photos Screenshot-5_zpsb61d23c3

going somewhere with one of the toddlers...in the middle of winter ...they both got a Polar Bear Club moodlet for swimming in icy water. I turned off all the other seasons but summer so the poor kids wouldn't freeze... and after all its suppose to be a tropical island Palm(I had changed her skin color and appearance some to be more mermaid like just because goofigirl)
some mermaid photos Screenshot2_zps1cd9ba42

Triton usually had a water balloon fight with the kids every night before they went to bed
some mermaid photos Screenshot3_zps55202db9

lastly a non mermaid shot nerd  saw this around town and had to get a photo...apparently not only can ghosts get jobs and be seen during the daylight hours now...but can have babies as well buggout 
some mermaid photos Screenshot-6_zps5787fc76
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774663

PostSubject: Re: some mermaid photos   some mermaid photos I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:23 pm

O..M..G..! This is just so cool  pillowfight  What Sp did you have to buy to get the Mermaids? I don't know about having the Quads, but I would love to play them.

That is awesome they can ride along in the carrier, or whatever that thing is. rolling lol  Was lafflol lafflol  at the carrier floating in the water. Are there just certain colors for the scales? I like the purple and Teal color. Glad she looked Normal. Don't think I liked the colored skin tone on the Mer, but that's just me. All the Mer's I've seen looked human, except for the tail. lafflol 

This is really cool !

tnx4sharing 
Back to top Go down
Flutterby
Local Phenomenon
Local Phenomenon
Flutterby

Female

Capricorn Posts : 161
Simoleons : 694395

PostSubject: Re: some mermaid photos   some mermaid photos I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:52 pm

They came with the latest EP Island Paradise. Quads are fun but can be hard to play (4 times the work/fun)

I wish you had the option of buying a carrier... or even a stroller that seated more than one baby. But sadly the only time you even see the carrier is if your sim has 2 or more babies at the hospital and only 1 parent to bring them home. You can have any combination for the tail that you want, you just have to change the color in the mirror. All mermaid boys that are born have orange tails, girls pink.

Normally I wouldn't have chosen that skin color... but where the kids where all inhairting their dad's skin color (who was one of the 4 original mermaids) I figured why not. All the mermaids have that skin tone in sims 3... at least that I've seen any ways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some mermaid photos   some mermaid photos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some mermaid photos
Page 1 of 1