SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Home Comfort is New and Improved!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774513

Home Comfort is New and Improved!  Empty
PostSubject: Home Comfort is New and Improved!    Home Comfort is New and Improved!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:34 am

hello2   Here it is - New and Improved!

Home Comfort Fully Furnished!

Home is 2-Story w/Country Flare - Lot Size 40x60 
Estimated Costs of $233,846
2 Bedroom/3.5 Baths (room for more bedrooms if needed).
2 Glass Spiral Staircases for 2nd Floor access.
2 Car Garage - w/Private Entry.
1 Balcony overlooking Heated Pool.
Romantic Hot Tub.
Small Pond & Beautiful Landscaping.
Large Rec & Game Area.
Extra Large Living Room.
Large Kitchen & Dining Area.

*Special Thanks to the following creators for making this lot unique!*

by WindKeeper, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 Helios Window & Lafenetre Glass Doors
 Mailbox Cover with Shelf

by MsBarrows (TSRAA)
 Thackaray End Table
 Thackaray Armless Dining Chair
 Thackaray Dining Chair

by Mutske
 Smitty Classy's Lofty Softy Diningchair
 Fair Square Surface from Smitty Classy 3 Tile Diningtable

by Spaik@TSR
 Modern Balustrade in Black Marble

by Phoenix-Phaerie
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 Manor House Garden Lamp Post

by BitzBus - TSR
 White Flower Shrub

by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
  4ESF Outdoor 8 Diving Board & Pool

by shakeshaft@tsr**TSRAA**,
   Harley Horizontal White Dark Brick Fence
   Harley Horizontal Garden Gate OFB

by Dot
 Path Fence Lamp

by FreshPrince, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 2010 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
 2004 Citroen C3 Pluriel

Walkway and Driveway,
by MFG
 Stone Tile and Cream Floor-large

mickeywave************* mickeywave

Outside View - Select Spoiler for additional pics!

Home Comfort is New and Improved!  HmComfort-FrontView_zpsf5b10114

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~Lot Checked by "CI"~~~~~~

Selection - "MediaFire":

Unfurnished:
*Download Here!*

Furnished:
*Download Here!*

Selection - "4shared":

Unfurnished:
*Download Here*

Furnished:
*Download Here*

mickeywave************* mickeywave

SP's and EP's for this lot are, (Double Deluxe, Season's, Freetime, Kitchen/Bath, Ikea, Bon Boyage, Best of Business Collection(H&M Fashion Stuff), University Life Collection(Home Stuff and Teen Style Stuff), Fun w/Pets Collection(Mansion & Garden Stuff and Family Fun Stuff) and Apartment Life).

Last edited by BBdoll3 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:59 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Checked and Cleaned Lot using Clean Installer!)
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 813871

PostSubject: Re: Home Comfort is New and Improved!    Home Comfort is New and Improved!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:25 am

BBdoll, this is just one beautiful lot. you outdo yourself every time. i love the way you build too. nice work hunni. tnx4sharing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Comfort is New and Improved!    Home Comfort is New and Improved!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:48 pm

thanx  Nef! I really heartpump  to build. I'm always thinking scratch of something 'new' to add.  After I removed my Carlos family, I was just gonna put an empty lot here for others to download, but since I was gonna add some stuff, I just started changing a few things.  It came out better than the original lot, I think.  This is a house I would not mind owning in real life.  Maybe I should've been an architect instead of a Gov worker for the past 35+ yrs. giggle
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 683597

PostSubject: Home Comfort   Home Comfort is New and Improved!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:23 am

mickeywave  Hi BBdoll,

Excellent Job! It's a beautiful house. I love all the purple. I recognized some of the furniture, although I don't have it in purple so you must have downloaded some re-colors. I've done that as well as it opens up more decorating options.

I see you like to use the "Room Dividers" (or half-walls), too. I've used the one with the half wall and spindles a lot in all the different colors. It seem to keep things more open and the Sims can take advantage of the light from windows in both rooms. I've used the room divider you used between the couches in the living room but not in that way. I often use it in a bathroom and make either a one tiles or two tile wall/room divider (depending on the size of the bathroom) to make a seperate shower area and then I use the wall shower from the UNI EP. It works great. And, since Sim water magically disappears even the one tile room divider isn't a problem but then neither is putting in the wall shower from Uni in a bathroom without a divider.

tnx4sharing 

Lilly flower 
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Comfort is New and Improved!    Home Comfort is New and Improved!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:59 pm

Thanks Lilly! mickeywave   Yes, the recolor option is great.  I have lots of recolors.  The purple is beautiful.  You have some great ideas on the dividers.  This is my first time using them in a Living Room.  I was quite pleased at how it turned out.

I have just finished doing a Remake of this home for my Unfurnished selection.  Totally diff.. dancer  In this one you will see a big change.  I use no cc's, just for the peeps here that don't like to load anything with cc's.  I'm sure when I return to my game I will return all of my beautiful cc's. extrahappy
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Some Changes to Home Comfort!   Home Comfort is New and Improved!  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:39 pm

hello2  Guys!  Just wanted to share a few changes that I made to my "Home Comfort" lot.  I think it gives it a little more class.  If you downloaded this lot, you may want to try this as well to your landscaping.

I added Palm Trees in the center of the driveway.  I also changed the fence as you can see.

Home Comfort is New and Improved!  HmComfort-Revised_zps9e53984d

Home Comfort is New and Improved!  HmComfort-Revised2_zps00bc7bee

Home Comfort is New and Improved!  BackPatio_zps23e051c5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Comfort is New and Improved!    Home Comfort is New and Improved!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Comfort is New and Improved!
Page 1 of 1