SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

A New Legacy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

Pisces Posts : 296
Simoleons : 677306

A New Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: A New Legacy!   A New Legacy! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:22 pm

Hey guys, I've started to write a new legacy!
I was going to write a story, but I want to maybe finish writing it before I post it anywhere.

Anyway, I'll be posting the chapters on my Live Journal, because I really can't be bothered uploading to two places like with the Ermahgerd's Razz
Anyway, I'll post in the comments when there is a new chapter and a link to the new chapter Smile

Throwing Stones Legacy 1.1!

Enjoy!

Edit:: Chapter 1.2 Meet the founder

Last edited by katee752 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 684347

A New Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: A New Legacy!   A New Legacy! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:49 pm

mickeywave  Hi Katee,

Nice to hear that you're settled enought and that things are going well enough that you're able to write again. extrahappy 

I liked the way that you are writing the Throwing Stones Legacy! in first person. It's interesting to get the point of view of the heroine (or legacy founder). I had to smile at her wanting a bike. I've attended more then one large university and never had a bike--just did a lot of walking--but it does take some planning to get where you want to be when you want to be there--fortunately classes in the same major are often found in the same area on many college campuses. Smile 

tnx4sharing  Looking forward to the next part.

Lilly flower 
Back to top Go down
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

A New Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Legacy!   A New Legacy! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:44 am

Thanks Lilli Smile
I like writing in first person, makes me a better writer lol.
My campus is pretty huge and all up-hill! I walk, but my classes are pretty close together and close enough to the car-park and gym. I still get pretty puffed walking up those hills though! Smile

I'm glad you enjoyed the first chapter Smile
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

A New Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: A New Legacy!   A New Legacy! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:09 am

You'll get use to the walking and even the up-hill walking will get easier. Later you'll be walking the hill with ease and seeing other Newbies huffing and puffing up the hill. Smile 

Lilly flower 

Back to top Go down
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

A New Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Legacy!   A New Legacy! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:03 am

Chapter 1.3 is up!
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

A New Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: A New Legacy!   A New Legacy! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm

mickeywave  Hi Katee,

I enjoyed reading the next part of your legacy about Hilary Stone. It looks like she's having a great time at University. bravo It was interesting to see the things that TS3 Sims do at University.

congrats to her upon graduating with a degree in Science Medicine and goodluck to her as she starts her career in medicine and also, hopefully, a family. She and her sweetheart are such a cute couple. hug2 

tnx4sharing  I'm looking forward to the next part.

Lilly flower 
Back to top Go down
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

A New Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Legacy!   A New Legacy! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Chapter 1.4 is up!
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

A New Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: A New Legacy!   A New Legacy! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:43 pm

mickeywave  Hi Katee,

I found your post. Thanks for sharing the link with me in the PM.

I enjoyed reading and seeing Hilary and Adrian get together and get married. They sure didn't waste any time. congrats2  I thought that Hilary's little studio shack house was very cute.

And, Hilary and Adrian didn't waste any time on starting a family. congrats to them on the birth of not one but two sets of twins.

bday4 to Derek and Callie on their age transition to toddler. I had to laugh at Hilary--having a birthday celebration in her underwear. And, then half-way through giving birth to a second set of twins. lol1 This family is growing by leaps and bounds.

I loved the twins makeover. I think Callie is my favorite--I love her red hair--she's adorable. (Right now she has my vote for heir--sorry to Derek, Mark and Alex. giggle ) Derek is also a very cute toddler but that blond hair--Hmmmmm--wonder where it came from. scratch 

I loved the round cribs (or cots) that Callie and Derek had as infants, so cute. Good thing that Hilary and Adrian are making money, so that, they could expand their home to make room for their growing family.

So, it looks like Hilary doesn't have to worry about being alone anymore. Smile

tnx4sharing 

Lilly flower  

Back to top Go down
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

A New Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Legacy!   A New Legacy! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:41 pm

Another chapter is out!
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

A New Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: A New Legacy!   A New Legacy! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:20 pm

mickeywave  Hi Katee!

I enjoyed reading part 1.5 of your Throwing Stones Legacy. You have some fantastic pictures. (Wish I could take pictures that well.) I'm enjoying Hilary's first person account of what's happening.

There are "good babysitters" in TS3. Apparently, the TS2 Nannies didn't follow the Sims to TS3. Laughing

bday3 on their toddler transition to to Alex and Mark. Cute kids.

bdayblast to Derek and Callie on their birthday transition to children. I really laughed at the picture of them going off to their first day of school. And, Derek making a snow angel in his underwear? That made me smile. (Do TS3 Sims get cold when cold outside--like TS2 Sims do when Simmers have seasons? If do, then he may have gotten a little cold. Smile )

Looks like the TS3 paparazzi have taken the place of the the TS2 pets, so that you need fences with locked gates to keep them out. lol1

Alex playing in the toybox rather than with the toys is really cute! cheers And, likely something a real kid might do. Very Happy  And, OMG, Alex is gorgeous! (Not sure which picture this comment went with. Laughing  but there was one I really liked Smile .)

bday4 to Alex and Mark on their successful age transition to children. Both handsome kids.

They got a St. Bernard? Do they know how big St. Bernard's get? So cute as a puppy, but . . . . So, did Adrian think the St. Bernard whoud help to keep the paparazzi away? It will be interesting to to see Skylar grow and grow and grow and grow. Smile 

bdayhat Happy teen age birthday transition to Derek and Callie, two "very cool lookin' teens"!

tnx4sharing  Looking forward to the next part.

And, Katee getwell and here's hoping for no more colds for you for a very, very, very, very long time.

Lilly flower 

Back to top Go down
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

A New Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Legacy!   A New Legacy! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:13 pm

Thanks for your reply Lilly! I love reading your comments!
The Sims do get cold, but not as quickly as in TS2, I don't think.

I'm glad you enjoyed this part, hopefully the next part will be out soon!
xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Legacy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Legacy!   A New Legacy! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Legacy!
Page 1 of 1